Respected Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

I think we all understand that any business hopes to bring in new customers. We've heard the droning on about Facebook & the Q. Speaking for myself, as soon as a host mentions Facebook I tune out.

How short sighted to create an atmosphere where you intentionally alienate your long term supportive customers. How much disposable income will these Facebook friends have? How much will they spend? 

Who do you think is buying those expensive food items? Who is sending all those cookies, pretzels, apples, crumb cakes, salmon, and burgers to loved ones? 

QVC does not seem to understand the advertising power of this forum. Perhaps it could have generated even more buying power through forum posters if the forums were actually mentioned and refered to.  

Respected Contributor

Keep the forums open!!

Regular Contributor

Please keep the QVC Forums open.  Facebook is a NO for me especially after their issues yesterday

Valued Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Keep the boards open please !!

Esteemed Contributor

Please keep the forums open 

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please keep the Forums open. We don't need one more kick to the backside as we deal with Covid.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC  sre  you out of your mind????

Please keep this forum on Please.

Been here a while will Miss  a lot of regulars  even some negative ones but that is o.k

Will Miss Sharke  you take care, Kachina  Mindy D with the Recalls and wellness tips,, chickenbutt, godi all the photos, Mama Vik deer

photos, so many Carmie, Chicago girl with good recipes Jean Louise French with good

tips on keto I should be on very good  tips and recipe Dr.Kelli, Sunshine,Sandy Sparkles

Sooner good recipes, EGCB, Desert di. and lady Anyomous forgot rest .

Thank you all for being here if I mssed your name sorry will still Miss Johnysboro what will she  do with out  posting about L.R? and Hockeynut good advice in Wellness and active lifestyle great. May cancel 2 advanced orders did one yesterday.

Take care from me .one of the lonely older disabled ladies enjoyed your company with my moring coffee,I would be on here afternnons eve. late nights will Miss all of you sorry will not bo on Facebok, do have an acct .set up do not visit there in a while so take care.

Respected Contributor

These days we need more community not less. Keep the forum up and running!

Esteemed Contributor

Well the only thing that has me coming to Q every day is the forum.... don't do facebook