Respected Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

I'm signing! 

Let me add, Q taking this away from us.... I say we stop posting ALL REVIEWS on purchased items from now on. Shame on the decision makers who are ending this

Honored Contributor

I would like the forum to remain open because I learn so much here that is helpful in my life.  

Also, at times we support one another emotionally, an invaluable commodity, if you wish to call it that.

For goodwill's sake, the "Community QVC" forum should remain.

Thank you for this opportunity to voice my opinion.

Super Contributor

now I'm sad 😞

Respected Contributor

Dear QVC,

I will not be participating in the Q Facebook as value my privacy as a consumer. It is not an equitable option. There are far too many grave concerns with Facebook operations to be involved for me.

I valued the opinions of the posters and advice on topics related to Q as well as pertinent news. I have tried to be a reliable poster and found your forums enlightening. I have made purchases on their recommendations and advice. 

I ordered a silver heart pin in 1987 and have been a loyal customer who has spent thousands  and thousands of dollars at Q over many years. This is the first thing I do is open the Blogs and look at some  posts then check the Q main page and  the TSV.

I  sincerely hope the forums can remain open to the many dedicated posters, the majority who follow guidelines and offer helpful suggestions and advice.  I have learned alot useful information here. PLEASE reconsider closing of these forums.

THANKYOU. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Katcat1,

Shutting down these forums =

No longer watching QVC, not looking at the website and defintely NOT going on facebook!

and not buying anymore as so many here have said.

Shutting down the forums=loss of money for QVC which is what QVC does care about!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Yes, keep the Forums open!

Honored Contributor

The only reason I purchase here is because of posters recommendations. I no longer watch QVC, so once the forums close, I will no longer have any reason to purchase anything from QVC. Check my history of purchases. Can you afford to lose those of us who frequently shop here?

Respected Contributor

QVC could use some adjustments and changes, this is not one of them.

Frequent Contributor

I simply cannot understand the decision to discontinue the QVC forums.  I have always considered the QVC forum a bonus -- one of the factors that makes QVC unique. ❤️  So now QVC wants to be the same ole, same ole.

Please keep the QVC boards open and stand above the crowd where you belong!  🙏🏻

Regular Contributor

Please keep the forums up!