Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Pan Live tonight--who's going to watch?

I'm watching....missed the beginning, I had forgotten all about it and was out.

So far it's seem pretty good.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

didn't know anything about it till I spoke to my sister...I turned it on just as it started...

she told me that Peter Pan is Brian Williams daughter...anyone know that for sure???

Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 circles said:

didn't know anything about it till I spoke to my sister...I turned it on just as it started...

she told me that Peter Pan is Brian Williams daughter...anyone know that for sure???

Yes that is true she is also Marnie on the HBO series Girls

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Lester Holt mentioned that circles doing the Nightly News for Brian tonight because he was going to be watching near where they are doing it live.

Respected Contributor

Wow! She looks just like him!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Funny there was just a commercial on for the nightly news with Brian Williams

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

They should have started this earlier for the kids.

Respected Contributor

That was actually very well done!

Trusted Contributor

I think Allison Williams was spot-on and so charming! Our local girl, Taylor, was great as Wendy! I think Christopher Walken seemed to forget his lines a few times....but I stll love him.
Super Contributor

I really enjoyed it Smile. The sets were amazing, and Allison Williams was very credible as Peter Pan. I would have liked her to have been a bit more animated at times, but it still was a very good portrayal.

The only character I couldn't get in to was CW's portrayal as Captain Hook, but everyone else did a great job with the singing and dancing.

Overall, I thought it was a wonderful production of a classic story. I hope they do more of these broadcasts!

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan