Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pete Davidson say's he's been traumatized...

All anyone has to do is read allllll that Pete posted on social media about his activities with Kim. It was so childish, mean and inappropriate. Both men behaved equally bad. Sorry Pete we saw it all too late to play victim.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

It's Kim's responsiblity to keep her kids safe and away from the trauma mental health issues can bring into her house. Yee and Pete apparently have many issues. 

How bout stay away from men for a bit and take care of you and the kids.

Honored Contributor

Ridiculous.  Pete's relationship with Kim and Kanye's acting out like a 4 year old over it gave Pete a ton of free publicity, more publicity than anyone could ever pay for.  And that advanced his career.  It introduced him to the people who didn't know he was.  He owes Kanye a debt of gratitude.  The "insider" who is saying this is probably someone from Kanye's circle because Kanye can't get past Kim giving her goodies to some other guy.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish people didn't care about keeping up with the Kardashians.  What a colossal waste of time following a vacuous family with nothing to offer all the while getting richer.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kanye West is a bully as well as a control freak.  Yes, we know he has mental issues but the team that surrounds him supports all his bullying and his opinion of himself which is a genius.  He gets away with all his bullying, harassing and bad behavior.

Trusted Contributor

Pete Davidson - A TOTAL LOSER.

Honored Contributor

Pete Davidson lost his heroic firefighter father at the WTC on September 11th. Pete would have been around 7 years old at the time.

So maybe show him some compassion at least for that childhood trauma, if not for his other health issues. I don't expect compassion at this point for mental health issues on these forums, it's been well demonstrated that there isn't much from many posters.

From what I have read Pete is known to be a good guy. Hope he takes care of himself.
"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Who cares?C647B670-5CD4-4990-8031-0358EAB0CC0E.gif

@Buffalogal47 

Hey! That's MY kitty!, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

He may be setting up "evidence" for a civil lawsuit against Kanye. Just a guess.

As far as Pete, he is incredibly ugly and unattractive IMHO. I don't know what Kim saw in him unless the  rumor is true! (Even then, he'd have to put a bag over his head........)  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset said,

"Maybe he's getting his trauma therapy in another country because I've read that he is not in the states and that was part of the reason for he and Kim brokeup!"

Actually Pete has been in Australia filming a movie and still is.

A week before the 'break-up', Kim went there for a "romantic 4 day week-end" to spend "much needed" time with him, all documented on TMZ and other sites.

Simply a part of Kris's 'Kardashian PR gameplan', IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.