Esteemed Contributor

Pete Davidson say's he's been traumatized...

[ Edited ]

Pete Davidson is undergoing trauma therapy following Kanye West’s trolling.

The ‘Bones Bones Bones’ star - who has been outspoken about his experience with having Borderline Personality Disorder - took care of himself after he was targeted by the 45-year-old rapper, the ex husband of his former girlfriend Kim Kardashian, was was very vocal about how much he did not like her relationship with the former 'SNL' star on various public platforms.

The 28-year-old comic - who earlier this week had his break up with the 41-year-old reality television personality - has since opted to receive treatment after the ordeal, according to reporting.

An insider told Entertainment Tonight: "Pete is bummed things didn't work out with Kim, but he is focused on the future in terms of his career and personal life."

The latest attack was a Instagram post by the ‘Jesus Walks’ rapper, who shared a mockup of a New York Times front page that read: “Skete Davidson is Dead at Age 28.”

An insider later revealed that Kim - who has daughter North, nine, son Saint, six, daughter Chicago, four, and son Psalm, three, with Ye - was “furious” about the post.

They added: “It’s another one of his outbursts and it’s not a joke to her. She doesn’t take his attacks lightly and demanded he take it down.”

Kanye first came for Pete in the lyrics of his song ‘Eazy’, rapping: “God saved me from the crash so I can beat Pete Davidson’s a**” in January.

In February, the ‘Gold Digga’ rapper began harassing ‘the King of Staten Island’ star on Instagram, writing on Super Bowl Sunday: “HOLD YOUR SPOUSE CLOSE MAKE SURE THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE AND APPRECIATE THEM BECAUSE THERES A SKETE LURKING IN EVERY DIRTY ASS ALLEY WAITING TO HELP DESTROY YOUR FAMILY AND WALK AROUND IN CALVIN KLEINS AROUND YOUR CHILDREN.”

He also wrote: “IF YOU SEE SKETE IN REAL LIFE SCREAM AT YHE LOOSER AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS AND SAY KIMYE FOREVER [red broken heart emoji]”.

Kanye later shared screenshots of a text exchange from his ex - who filed for divorce in January 2021 - pleading him with him to stop.

Kim texted: “U are creating a dangerous and scary environment, and someone will hurt Pete and this will all be your fault.”

In the caption, Kanye wrote: “UPON MY WIFE’S REQUEST PLEASE NOBODY DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL TO SKETE IM GOING TO HANDLE THE SITUATION MYSELF.”

Pete has detailed the impact his love life has had on his mental health before, such as when he split from Ariana Grande in 2018.

The ‘Meet Cute’ star also explained his Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis - which leads people to have poor control over their emotions - while appearing on an episode of ‘WTF with Marc Maron’ in 2017.

Pete told host Marc Maron: “I’ve been a pothead forever. Around October [or] September last year, I started having these mental breakdowns where I would, like, freak out and then not remember what happened after. Blind rage. I never really did any drugs, so I was, like, ‘I’m gonna try to go to rehab. Maybe that’ll be helpful.’ So I go and get off weed. They told me, they’re like, ‘You might be bipolar.’ … One of my psychiatrists [diagnosed me].”

I'm not sure how someone in the public eye handles non fans....You've got to have thick skin.  Not everyone that follows you on social media is there because they like you.

It's hard enough having fans who love you and take that too seriously with threats of stalking, trying to find out where you live and swearing their undying love for you.  Many public personalities have had run ins with so-called fans.

Pete is a comedian and he's afraid of the crazy stuff people can say about celebrities.  Maybe ought not be a celebrity?  They do come for you, the good, the bad and the ugly.  

Maybe he's getting his trauma therapy in another country because I've read that he is not in the states and that was part of the reason for he and Kim brokeup!  My final thoughts are: This adds more fodder for the Kardashian Brand.  I'm sure Pete has been paid handsomely.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Re: Pete Davidson say's he's been traumatized...

Talk about a hot mess!anigif_enhanced-buzz-1061-1355426605-2.gif

Honored Contributor

Is this the moron that did the tasteless "Manscaped" commercial?

Respected Contributor

Kanye would be better off if he received some metal health treatments. In this day and age, there should not be a stigma associated with getting help.

Trusted Contributor

Boo Hoo!

Trusted Contributor

Who cares?C647B670-5CD4-4990-8031-0358EAB0CC0E.gif

Trusted Contributor

I think the rag mags have an incentive to keep the Kim/Pete click bait going.

If Pete is taking care of his mental health, I say good for him. I think anyone who does the work in therapy deserves to be commended. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Is this the moron that did the tasteless "Manscaped" commercial?

Does that make it ok to be threatened and harassed?  

Besides, that commercial is a lot milder than feminine product commercials, incontinence products, and women-scaping products.

Honored Contributor

Kanye is dangerous and has always been a few french fries short of a happy meal.

Honored Contributor

That whole bunch of people are a hot mess and they make their money off of all their drama, most of which they either cause themselves or just make up.  If all of us would just quit paying attention and ignore them, maybe some of it would go away.  They all made/make their millions over being so-called famous for nothing.  No talent - just being obnoxious.  When I hear or see any of them I immediately turn them off!  Yuck!  There are so many talented people in the country and the world and then we have this bunch -- very sad!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin