Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pete Davidson say's he's been traumatized...

@Teddixat wrote:

I wish people didn't care about keeping up with the Kardashians.  What a colossal waste of time following a vacuous family with nothing to offer all the while getting richer.  

The media has thrust these people on us from the very beginning.  Even when some were tired and hoped they go away, they have the media in their pockets.  Have you ever heard one of them complain about the Paparazzi?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Kanye West is a bully as well as a control freak.  Yes, we know he has mental issues but the team that surrounds him supports all his bullying and his opinion of himself which is a genius.  He gets away with all his bullying, harassing and bad behavior.

Kanye West is a bully and a control freak.  He's narcissistic.  If the people who are around him did not do as he says, they would be fired.  Go to work and don't do your job and see what your boss does about that right there.  They will fire you @Somertime .  Don't put this off on the people "around him."  Kanye West is a grown man.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@hckynutjohn 

He was traumatized at 7 years old when his firefighter father was killed in the 9/11 attacks and has had trauma therapy ever since for anxiety and depression.

@hckynutjohn Pete Davidson starred on Saturday Night Live for a long time.  He's a comedian.  He dated Kim Kardashian for hot minute to gain some fame and notoriety.  He had another man's children's names tatooed on his body (and didn't expect the father to be upset).  The man happens to be Kanye West (not Yee or Ye) Kanye.  Pete says he has been traumitized now from the trolling Kanye West has been doing ever since he began a relationship with Kanye's ex wife Kim Kardashian.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

A famous person with a large following made veiled threats against him.  Yes, I can understand the anxiety.  Kanye should know better.

I thought Kanye started his own church. Does he still have it?

His behavior and threats say otherwise

I'm surprised y'all believe this man started a church.  I'm surprised anyone believes anything come from these people unless it's made up for them to line their pockets.

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Pete should sue Kanye and take all his money.

Influencers who send their followers to attack individuals -- are responsible for what their followers do.

If you know you have influence over someone, and you tell them to do something destructive--you did it. Both you and your minion need to receive justice.

@Porcelain that didn't happen though.  He wouldn't get a dime in court.  Both men have played the games on social media.  However, Kanye making references to him in his songs does not rise to the level of a lawsuit.  He didn't slander him.  He needs to have been slandered or his reputation tarnished to win a dime in court.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Influencers who send their followers to attack individuals -- are responsible for what their followers do.

If you know you have influence over someone, and you tell them to do something destructive--you did it. Both you and your minion need to receive justice.

@Porcelain that didn't happen though.  He wouldn't get a dime in court.  Both men have played the games on social media.  However, Kanye making references to him in his songs does not rise to the level of a lawsuit.  He didn't slander him.  He needs to have been slandered or his reputation tarnished to win a dime in court.

Threats and harrassment. And I do think some of what he has done would be considered slander. But we can agree to disagree on that. I mainly think Kanye needs to take his prescribed medication.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Threats and harrassment. And I do think some of what he has done would be considered slander. But we can agree to disagree on that. I mainly think Kanye needs to take his prescribed medication.

You can't sue someone for monetary damages for threatening you @Porcelain .  He did not slander him as is career and/or livelihood/reputation has not been tarnished by what Kanye said.  It has to rise to the level of damage for him to win in court.

Yes, he did threaten him in a song he wrote......the rest is not doable.  So, we do disagree, but that's not a crime.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

A famous person with a large following made veiled threats against him.  Yes, I can understand the anxiety.  Kanye should know better.

I'm surprised y'all believe this man started a church.  I'm surprised anyone believes anything come from these people unless it's made up for them to line their pockets.

@gertrudecloset It is very well known that he started a church. Google it, lots comes up.

Esteemed Contributor

I assume Pete Davidson knew going in Kanye West was a mouthy self absorbed azz hat and dating his ex-wife wouldn't go over well.

He not only did he date her he got the West kids names tattooed on his body. What does this guy do for fun..........poke grizzly bears with big sticks.? Did he think a guy with known mental issues wouldn't make his life miserable?

I'm very glad my life is quiet and, yes, boring at times. That would be too much drama for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@gertrudecloset It is very well known that he started a church. Google it, lots comes up.

I know what google says.  I question why anyone really believes it was a bonafide church @Ladybug724 .  

If three or more people come to my home and we worship together, that can be called a church too.  In other words, I'm saying some people fell for the okey doke....when it comes to Kanye.