Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pete Davidson say's he's been traumatized...

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Who cares?C647B670-5CD4-4990-8031-0358EAB0CC0E.gif

@Buffalogal47 

Love this .gif  I have no idea who this Davidson guy is, and as your feline says!  I should care, why?

Kanye I know about. This other guy(I only read a sentence or 2 of the post), I haven't a clue why he is traumatized. Was he in Afghanistan, maybe a Military Vet?  If so, I hope he gets help! Otherwise 🤔

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

He was traumatized at 7 years old when his firefighter father was killed in the 9/11 attacks and has had trauma therapy ever since for anxiety and depression.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@hckynutjohn 

He was traumatized at 7 years old when his firefighter father was killed in the 9/11 attacks and has had trauma therapy ever since for anxiety and depression.

@KingstonsMom,

Thank you for this info. Still not sure why this guy appears to be a big news story to others. I have seen video news interviews of several families affected by 9-11,  and the lose of their loved ones.

Guess being Kanye West is mentioned, this Davidson must be another "celebrity" I have never heard of, or about. 

Thank you, probably a thread I will leave alone now.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

A famous person with a large following made veiled threats against him.  Yes, I can understand the anxiety.  Kanye should know better.

Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

A famous person with a large following made veiled threats against him.  Yes, I can understand the anxiety.  Kanye should know better.

I thought Kanye started his own church. Does he still have it?

His behavior and threats say otherwise

Honored Contributor

Pete should sue Kanye and take all his money.

Influencers who send their followers to attack individuals -- are responsible for what their followers do.

If you know you have influence over someone, and you tell them to do something destructive--you did it. Both you and your minion need to receive justice.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Kanye would be better off if he received some metal health treatments. In this day and age, there should not be a stigma associated with getting help.

He does get help (sometimes).  That's part of the problem with medication.  People stop taking the meds because they say they don't like the way it makes them feel.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

You must have been a teensy bit curious because you came to post.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Kanye is dangerous and has always been a few french fries short of a happy meal.

Kanye is not dangerous @CalminHeart . He has some mental problems and he is a malignant narcissist, but he's not dangerous (yet).

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

All anyone has to do is read allllll that Pete posted on social media about his activities with Kim. It was so childish, mean and inappropriate. Both men behaved equally bad. Sorry Pete we saw it all too late to play victim.

And then Pete having tatoos of her children put on himself as if those are his kids.  It's bad enough the tats are ugly on him.  They make him look unkempt all the time.