Super Contributor

Hi Everyone! My name is "Come-here-baby" {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Happy New Years Day!

We are supposed to reach a balmy 50 degrees today! There is a pretty good breeze out there, so I imagine the actural air temp will be a bit cooler. I am watcing a Winter Hockey Classic game between the Maple Leaf's and the Detroit Redwings. They are playing outside in Ann Arbor Michigan - a -1 wind chill. Burr... It is awesome thougth. I love hockey...

Hope you all have a "pawsome" first day of this new year!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor
On 1/1/2014 Rooney1 said:

Happy New Years Day!

We are supposed to reach a balmy 50 degrees today! There is a pretty good breeze out there, so I imagine the actural air temp will be a bit cooler. I am watcing a Winter Hockey Classic game between the Maple Leaf's and the Detroit Redwings. They are playing outside in Ann Arbor Michigan - a -1 wind chill. Burr... It is awesome thougth. I love hockey...

Hope you all have a "pawsome" first day of this new year!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

It's nice & warm where you are!

It's FAH-REEZING HERE! Outdoor thermometer says it's 20* out, but I stepped outside and it feels much colder than that. Was going out to do some shopping --- but --- just might stay home. Inside. Where it's nice & warm!

My husband was a hockey player. Beautiful skater. His father, from Montreal, was a hockey player as well. Hockey is pretty much in their blood. Smiley Happy

Enjoy your first day of the year as well. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Happy 2014Smiley Happy Woke up to a little snow with a high of 30. Hope everyone has a great week and extra snugs to your sweet furkids.

Regular Contributor
On 1/1/2014 QsZoo said:

Happy 2014Smiley Happy Woke up to a little snow with a high of 30. Hope everyone has a great week and extra snugs to your sweet furkids.

Hi Q,

Let's hope it doesn't get any colder where you live....we are having a snow storm for the next two days. We'll be busy shoveling....

Thinking about you and hoping you're doing OK.

Take good care of yourself. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Big snow happening here...

Honored Contributor
On 1/2/2014 57babe said:

Big snow happening here...

That big snow, along with high winds and bitter cold temps, is about to arrive here in New City, NY any minute now and will last through till late tomorrow morning. Oh what joy!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Wishing all of you a very peaceful and pleasant night!Smile

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

Caturday Morning Greetings Dear Friends

Wishing all of you a very pleasant and peaceful day today and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies.

It's painfully and bitterly cold here today..the temps are maybe going to reach 16. Tomorrow will feel like a heat wave...it's supposed to be 40!

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=