Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,617
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Personal vendettas


Lucky charm wrote:

I think people take taglines personally and I guess that's what's meant to be.

 

I haven't had one since they changed the boards. 

 

Maybe it's time.

 

 

 

 

 

~smoke yer brains out~  four three two one

 

 

 

 


**********************************

 

Woman LOL

 

I like it when I can do a seasonal sig line... see below. lol.

How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard easy to be cold HAIR
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,423
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Personal vendettas


Noel7 wrote:

Lucky charm wrote:

I think people take taglines personally and I guess that's what's meant to be.

 

I haven't had one since they changed the boards. 

 

Maybe it's time.

 

 

 

 

 

~smoke yer brains out~  four three two one

 

 

 

 


**********************************

 

Woman LOL

 

I like it when I can do a seasonal sig line... see below. lol.


I don't see one Noel!  I see your green hat in your profile.

 

Mine was temporary.  As in I just typed that in.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,282
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: Personal vendettas


Keeper of the koi wrote:

Ther are 2 types of bullies it seems some just don't  like you and will say something mean to most of your posts, then there are others who have diffrent nicks and back themselves up often  but often it is one person who feels outside, doesnt like diffrence looks for little things grammer ,past posts   angry infact just like highschool ,trouble maker . Makes them feel good to hurt ,belittle, and antagonize people while hiding... If you watch names they  have  predictable behavior ,  they hit and run and pop up again.I think the soulution we notify mods of serial abusers, stand up for posters and refuse to be  victimized.It will get old for them , they will move on.Its ok to disagree but not harass.  Big diffrence  Maryanne 


 

 

 

The problem with that is that the way QVC has the moderation set up (that it appears the moderators themselves can't change and have to abide by) is in large part per post only. The moderators don't seem to be in contact with each other, and they really don't respond to anything indicating a poster's "pattern" or "history", presumably because they're kept unaware of it by their limitations - or perhaps instructed to disregard it and stick to evaluation of individual posts only. QVC has only enabled them to be "kinda" moderators. Most of them do the best they can under whatever guidelines they've been given. Some, however, just auto-delete whatever is reported.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor
Posts: 579
Registered: ‎12-14-2015

Re: Personal vendettas

My best advice,pay attention to posts, the same flip nasty posters are serial posters , so if you ignore them being nasty to someone  else chances ,are they will get  to you. Some one even  came here to say oh thats terrible,when they have insulted many...  someone today even

  said with another poster they have to watch things......Be careful they may bite you next.. Maryanne 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,617
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Personal vendettas

@Lucky charm

 

You don't see "What time do the shenanigans start?"

 

It goes with the hat, lol.

 

WAIT!  I do remember reading a post that said we can somehow turn off seeing people's sig lines.  Maybe that explains it???

 
How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard easy to be cold HAIR
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,151
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Personal vendettas

[ Edited ]

People who seem to be bothered by siggie lines can put their settings so that they don't see them at all.

 

When they changed the board a couple years ago I just went through the settings and unchecked a bunch of stuff.  I don't see the sig lines at all.   A sig line, in and of itself, doesn't bother me at all.  But there were always some that were like a paragraph long, or there would be two or three of them.   A sig line is supposed to be one line or less.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,617
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Personal vendettas


chickenbutt wrote:

People who seem to be bothered by siggie lines can put their settings so that they don't see them at all.

 

When they changed the board a couple years ago I just went through the settings and unchecked a bunch of stuff.  I don't see the sig lines at all.   A sig line, in and of itself, doesn't bother me at all.  But there were always some that were like a paragraph long, or there would be two or three of them.   A sig line is supposed to be one line or less.   Smiley Happy


*************************

 

@chickenbutt

 

There you go!

 

Too bad, they miss my seasonal sig lines Woman LOL

How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard easy to be cold HAIR
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,423
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Personal vendettas

[ Edited ]

Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky charm

 

You don't see "What time do the shenanigans start?"

 

It goes with the hat, lol.

 

WAIT!  I do remember reading a post that said we can somehow turn off seeing people's sig lines.  Maybe that explains it???

 

@Noel7

 

Nope.  I can see the OP's sig line unless she's typing it in each time, too.

 

Mine used to be.....

 

Life's a beach!

 

ETA:  And I have seen the shenanigans line before on your posts.  Hmmmphf!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,494
Registered: ‎10-05-2010

Re: Personal vendettas

OP is typing it in every time.  There are a few who do that.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,336
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Personal vendettas

i will not say to much here,

 

hang in there, have had this happen with me. 

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View