Respected Contributor

@Keeper of the koi  The thing with those people is what they are hiding. They are hiding the fact that they feel inadequate and insecure in themselves.  Instead of doing positive things to bring themselves up, they take the easier route by trying to bring others down below them.  It's all about control.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@ILTH, please know you are  not the first  to experience this,someone after i had posted only twice took it on themselves, in many posts to insult me ,report me for no reason ,than another poster took it upon themseves to callme a liar,stalker and other things.They were reported when i asked mods for help.The mods did something and i havent been bothered since, Perhaps ask  a moderator for help.Dont let this discourage ypu , many  lovely caring posters here..Maryanne 

A couple of weeks ago, I was referred to as a "stalker" and called other names just for making two comments in a very long thread about former host Lisa Robertson. (In one comment, I thanked those for sharing their experiences related to Lisa's new business, and in another post I stated that I thought it was inappropriate for someone to make rude comments toward other board members. That person quoted my post and called me all sorts of names.)  I took screenshots and emailed them to QVC Social and QVC Customer Service.  The person who made the ridiculous accusations toward me didn't even get a temporary ban, and QVC Social never responded to my emails. I'm impressed that you were able to get a response and support from the moderators.

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

Ther are 2 types of bullies it seems some just don't  like you and will say something mean to most of your posts, then there are others who have diffrent nicks and back themselves up often  but often it is one person who feels outside, doesnt like diffrence looks for little things grammer ,past posts   angry infact just like highschool ,trouble maker . Makes them feel good to hurt ,belittle, and antagonize people while hiding... If you watch names they  have  predictable behavior ,  they hit and run and pop up again.I think the soulution we notify mods of serial abusers, stand up for posters and refuse to be  victimized.It will get old for them , they will move on.Its ok to disagree but not harass.  Big diffrence  Maryanne 

I agree with @Keeper of the koi  I think it's a good idea if several people hit report on obvious attacks and nastiness.

The Mods most likely don't know those who are back only to make trouble.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not feeling well at all today, but I wanted to try and put out a cogent thought - 

Honestly, I DO understand your feelings.  But I've had to learn that the people who just want to jack you around just are not worth your time, energy, or brain space.

The more you learn to just ignore most of it, the easier ti gets

As to innocuous posts being deleted - yeah, I've had that happen, as have many here.   I just don't think there is every going to be anye xplanationf or it so you have to brush that off too.

I had one deleted a while back that said it was because I had posted a link to another retailer.  Problem - I had not posted aglinke to another retailer at all.  I would have no problem admitting if I did, or if I made another error causing the deletion, but the post was ass innocent as could be.

It happens.  It's their place.   I just deal.  I might whine about it a little bit, but I don't do it with one whit of thinking anything would come of it.  Smiley Happy

Whatever you decide, take care and just try not to let others get to you.

Valued Contributor

I want to say this in all  honesty, we come here to share reach out to others ,our vision ,our thoughts and as i have found a support system of incredable people.This is made from us and of us.Maybe we can be the change in this corner of the world.Stop think somebody s heart is on the other side of this board, to give opinions without calling stupid, but to share your gifts with others, be happy  ,help with grief, we all experience  these things only the foolish think they dont apply.This is a family really we know our thoughts ,others  feel them too.So, what about thinking  of remembering the posters and sending them what you would send to others face to face.Respect.I love you all we have shared much..

MARYANNE 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

Hey CB, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.  I hope it's something minor and you will be ok soon Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ILTH  You don't have many posts and I would swear I never saw your name before, so why would someone pick you out of the crowd?  Are you sure the hazing come from here on the boards?  I also don't see anybody muzzling anyone else.  People are pretty outspoken and seem to feel free to express themselves.   I think you may have misinterpreted things you read. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ILTH  You don't have many posts and I would swear I never saw your name before, so why would someone pick you out of the crowd?  Are you sure the hazing come from here on the boards?  I also don't see anybody muzzling anyone else.  People are pretty outspoken and seem to feel free to express themselves.   I think you may have misinterpreted things you read. 

Must depend on where you read and post the most.  I recognize @ILTH's nic and enjoy posting with her.  

Trusted Contributor

How do you know someone is reporting you? were you notified by QVC? Well, if that is happening on here it wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:

How do you know someone is reporting you? were you notified by QVC? Well, if that is happening on here it wouldn't surprise me at all. 

That's what I wondered and how can someone report somone's tag line?  I also wondered why people get drawn into unpleasantness and fiights and feuds with other posters.  That can't happen...ever...if when someone posts something you don't like, you just ignore it.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm missing something.