Respected Contributor

Personal Tributes on Melissa River’s IG for What Would Have Been Joan’s 90th Bday Tomorrow

Anyone who was a Joan fan here, that has Instagram (or maybe you can still view it even without an account, but not comment, I don't know...) Anyway, on Melissa's page, all week, she's doing chats with those closest to Joan, talking memories, in honor of what would have been Joan's 90th birthday tomorrow.

Three up so far. The one just put up today was really sweet, and funny...with Cooper...all grown up now, so handsome. Joan would have been beyond proud of him. 

Anyway, thought I'd post here since many Q watchers were fans and might enjoy seeing these.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Personal Tributes on Melissa River’s IG for What Would Have Been Joan’s 90th Bday Tomorrow

It's also on FaceBook. I'm enjoying the chats,especially the one with Cooper,today. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Personal Tributes on Melissa River’s IG for What Would Have Been Joan’s 90th Bday Tomorrow

I will have to take a look! Thanks for posting...

Respected Contributor

I still miss her...

Honored Contributor

I also still miss herHeart

Ii  l buy  all my Joan Rivers jewelry on Ebay  and love each item i buy....and great lower prices.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

oops @amyb 

Thank you so much for remembering JoanHeart

Still hard to believe that she passed away.Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."