Honored Contributor

Re: People with Type A blood face heightened risk of infection. ....

@BrandiDavis  You need to ask that question to the doctor who prescribed the aspirin.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Great - I'm A- and have all the high risk condisions, this is just what I needed to hear ! .  

@Silver Fox1  Hugs to you!! Try to stay calm, this isn't set in stone yet and I wouldn't worry about it unless it DOES become something that is mentioned as a high risk factor from the CDC or WHO. There is so many things circulating right now to intentionally try to scare people, so try to take everything you read with caution. Hang in there hun, I'm right there with you.

Thank you so much for your reassuring words @BrandiDavis this thing is so scary. Hugs back to you.  I will add you to my prayers,  

Frequent Contributor

This is unproven. Check out snopes dot com and read the article on it.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard the same interview.  But I did not hear the same conclusion.  He mentioned the study was from China and a sample there.  And I might add Type A is the most common blood type.  I would imagine that would mess up with the statistics. I  do have Type A but I am not really worried about something I can do nothing about.