Honored Contributor

People who watch You tube I have a question

I really enjoy youtube but I have never subscribed to any of them.  Those of you who watch do you subscribe?Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: People who watch You tube I have a question

Yes, I subscribe. It helps the YouTube creator to monetize their channel when they surpass 1000 subscribers.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't subscribe to everything and, currently, only subscribe to about 5 channels or so.  One is our church and the others are music related.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I subscribe to my favorites and turn the notifications on.  That way if I can check the subscription tab and see if they've released any new ones.

Honored Contributor

I subscribe to what interests me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I follow about 8 foodies (men and women) and I am subscribed to these but it does not cost anything.  There are others I watch but do not subscribe to them, so I do not receive notifications ect.  about anything new they have posted.

Today I have been watching what they are saying of Little Ceaser's new pizza shaped like a bat for the upcoming Batman movie in March.  Pizza came out Monday I believe.  I comment and they all answer back to my comments.  Only one of the young women has to do her Mukbang's on her lunch hour or weekend since youtube is not a sponsor/job for her.  She has regular employment.  Daisy Sue seems to just have fun eating on camera and in her car.  I laugh all the time watching these fun people.  Amazes me how stingy some of the women are if their husbands/and or boyfriends are doing one with them .  Fight nearly broke out when one young woman would not let her boyfriend even take a bite of the cupcake.  The women all put away much more food than the men.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 I subscribe to a crochet channel, jewelry making channel, a couple of my favorite bands, my son's channel-he posts videos of my grandsons riding their dirt bikes.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 I subscribe to a crochet channel, jewelry making channel, a couple of my favorite bands, my son's channel-he posts videos of my grandsons riding their dirt bikes.

Thank you, I was not sure what they did with the information.  Thanks to all of you for your information.  Love the forums, you can ask anything and get helpful answers.  Have a nice day everyoneSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What's the benefit of subscribing?  Just wondering.

Super Contributor

Yes i subscribe to about 5 or 6 channels of singers I like to listen to. My favorite being Peter Hollens and his wife Evynne. Very fun to get notifications when they release new music.