Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Irshgrl31201....don't waste your time arguing with her. It's not worth it. 

You are right. I guess I am so shocked that a NURSE of all people is arguing the validity of the differences between dependence and addiction. I just find that so shocking. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

You are right. I guess I am so shocked that a NURSE of all people is arguing the validity of the differences between dependence and addiction. I just find that so shocking. 

@Irshgrl31201.....I hear ya. You are a knowledgeable, respectful poster. Certain posters start threads and post on a daily basis just to bait and start arguments. I don't respond to those posters anymore so as not to contribute to the attention they are seeking. If more people would stop responding to these posters, maybe they will go away.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Irshgrl31201.....I hear ya. You are a knowledgeable, respectful poster. Certain posters start threads and post on a daily basis just to bait and start arguments. I don't respond to those posters anymore so as not to contribute to the attention they are seeking. If more people would stop responding to these posters, maybe they will go away.

Thank you @catwhisperer. I will take your good advice!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

There is so much of this going on in society ,i wonder why it is?

It has always been there.  We just have so much access to information now.  I do think some things have been on an uptick since the Opiod Crisis, but the things we read and hear about today only seem new to us, because we are made aware of it by 24/7 information.

Yes @itiswhatitis. I think you're right.