Honored Contributor

People seem to be buying here despite the prices

People seem to be buying here despite the prices. I watch the videos and also look at items here constantly. I get pop ups saying how many of items have sold today and I'm suprised by how many have sold despite higher and higher prices. 

You might think that people would cut back with the new pricing, but so far, it doesn't seem like they are doing so.

Honored Contributor

Re: People seem to be buying here despite the prices

@Mindy D wrote:

People seem to be buying here despite the prices. I watch the videos and also look at items here constantly. I get pop ups saying how many of items have sold today and I'm suprised by how many have sold despite higher and higher prices. 

You might think that people would cut back with the new pricing, but so far, it doesn't seem like they are doing so.

if you need a size of clothing on either side of the bell curve, Q does a good job 

Honored Contributor

IMO, there are people who are "addicted" to QVC for whatever reason and don't bother to shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Huh?????   Why would people stop buying if price isn't an issue for them?  

Trusted Contributor

Prices have gone up everywhere I shop, same as QVC.  

Super Contributor

I watch the lunchtime specials, clearance section and deals more closely now. 

Honored Contributor

There are those that constantly complain but I think they still buy or maybe price is not the deciding factor for some.  

Respected Contributor

Despite inflation and cost increases there is still a lot of disposable,  discretionary income out there.  Not everyone is in the same income bracket.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

IMO, there are people who are "addicted" to QVC for whatever reason and don't bother to shop elsewhere.

I'm not "addicted" to QVC but do like to shop here for things I like, and it's ridiculous to claim people "don't bother to shop elsewhere".  I don't get some posters here who seem annoyed that people (like me) like to shop at Q.  Why does it matter? I shop where I like.

Regular Contributor

Those LTS and sale prices are my downfall.  It's easy to pass up an item which seems overpriced but when the price is slashed I find it hard to pass up and I find myself buying things I don't need.