Honored Contributor

Sometimes you have no control over what life hands you.  During those times of coping it's how you respond that makes you what you are -- strong, resilient, grateful, hopeful, faithful, loving, to name a few ... a survivor.  I'd rather have those traits than the opposite that make you bitter and resentful.

Life is beautiful with the right attitude.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Great comment.  I love it.  Giving back is a responsibility. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Sometimes you have no control over what life hands you.  During those times of coping it's how you respond that makes you what you are -- strong, resilient, grateful, hopeful, faithful, loving, to name a few ... a survivor.  I'd rather have those traits than the opposite that make you bitter and resentful.

Great post, so true.

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Excellent excellent post!

Honored Contributor

breathing

Honored Contributor

learning experience.

Honored Contributor

I feel life is a journey, you love, learn, hurt,  deal with loss,as best we can,the road gets rough at times,the hills can be high,and the valleys can be very low.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.