Honored Contributor

@baker wrote:

@baker wrote:

Some people say life is a b--ch and they you die, some say life is suffering, I say life is maintanence. What do you think life is.?

I mean maintenance.

@baker, do you know that you can edit your original post to correct any typos?  I would never change the actual words but I've fixed misspelled words or inserted a word I left out.

Valued Contributor

A BEAUTIFUL GIFT!

With all its joys and sorrows, trials and tests, life is still a beautiful gift!  

Personally, I try to treasure the little moments and remind myself of this even when things aren't going my way.

Esteemed Contributor

Life is a bowl of f'ing cherries!!

Honored Contributor

LIFE IS......

best lived one day at a time because it is never what you expected it to be.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I also want to add this from a book I'm so grateful one of my sisters recommended to me, "The Road Less Traveled," by M. Scott Peck:

“Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult -- once we truly understand and accept it -- then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters.”

“We must be willing to fail and to appreciate the truth that often life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived.”

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Life could be a dream- sh boom sh boom.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Life is an opportunity to expand and experience love---and all that that entails. You get to choose every day (every minute) if you're going to be in a place of love-- or something else. 

Honored Contributor

Life is a big test. 

It's a test of strength and endurance.  

It's a test of love and compassion and the ability to compromise.

But mostly it's a test to see if we're paying attention..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: People say life is a

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Life could be a dream- sh boom sh boom.

----------------------------------------

Exactly my first thought!  Heart

Spoiler

p.s.  What the heck is this 'spoiler' insert?  What does it mean? 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).