Esteemed Contributor

People need to use their brain on facebook!

This is the 3rd time I was playing bingo on facebook, and two people are flirting in the sidebar. (I never type there, too busy watching my bingo cards but I can read while waiting for the next game).

Anyway tonight, they just met in bingo and were flirting. (a girl and guy). Keep in mind these are NOT facebook friends you play with in bingo these are strangers and ONLY your first name comes up while playing. So then the girl who says her age is 19 asks for his email address after she asks where he lives and his age (his age is 21), then they BOTH type their full names and email in the sidebar. How does she know hes not some nutcase stalker? PLUS everyone in the bingo game now has her information!

Granted- times changed. I met my husband via a dating service online way back in 1999. (I was 40 some) But I typed to him for almost a month ON THE SITE, to find out things about him, then spoke on the phone for another 2 weeks and then finally met him in a PUBLIC place and we have been together since.

But this girl just hands out her full name on where shes from and her email in bingo within less than FIVE minutes of typing =STUPID. I almost said something but then I just left the game. The first time I saw others doing this, the girl was younger (14), and some lady stepped in and said something to the guy to leave the room but as I said these ones I saw were older and not minors but I still think the girl was risking herself putting her personal info out there.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles