Honored Contributor

Re: People hoarding paper products again I think

Wish people would quit starting these threads.  Wish mods would poof them.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

As the author of "Lucked out in Indiana," you surprise me,  @SharkE. One person's White Lily is another person's Bounty. Live and let live.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE 

Why? 

Honored Contributor

Our local Giant Eagle has never had the amount of TP they had pre-pandemic but paper towel hasn't been an issue.  Since all this started there has been a limit on both TP and papertowels.

I was in Meijer yesterday and for the first time since they opened in July, there is now a limit of 2 on all cleaning supplies.  No limit with them that I saw on TP or PT.  

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Not here.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Because it makes my stomach go sour for one thing. People like to report on the bad things that isn't even true for everybody and then people like to respond to the bad things with more bad news.

Who  wants to live with more bad news every day. I was glad  I was able to use all that flour for the church that I cook  for. Thank you for bringing that up.

I'm tired of all these **** threads of shortages, panic buying instigation, think people just like to think  they created it . Makes them feel superior.

You can't ignore them their in the **** forums each and every day.

'Panty shortages', no more panty buying, stock up now will be next.

Won't be able to buy a pair of drawers next.  ROFL

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope we don't have another run on tp again. I don't think any of us are in the mood for that.

Honored Contributor

One comment here:  When this Prairie Girl who is deprived gets a shot at White Lily Flour I'm going to stock up no apologies. 

Where they normally have it, they will get more.  Where I live and it isn't sold, I get it when I can.  Those folks will get more next week.  I can't.  I might be depriving someone that day, but I wouldn't be taking the last and only.

I'll stick up for Sharke on that one!  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Because it makes my stomach go sour for one thing. People like to report on the bad things that isn't even true for everybody and then people like to respond to the bad things with more bad news.

Who  wants to live with more bad news every day. I was glad  I was able to use all that flour for the church that I cook  for. Thank you for bringing that up.

I'm tired of all these **** threads of shortages, panic buying instigation, think people just like to think  they created it . Makes them feel superior.

You can't ignore them their in the **** forums each and every day.

'Panty shortages', no more panty buying, stock up now will be next.

Won't be able to buy a pair of drawers next.  ROFL

@SharkE  but yet you started a thread about Prince William being diagnosed with Covid.   

Honored Contributor

sigh, and he's recovered.