Esteemed Contributor

Re: People Who Hate Cat's ----------

I don't believe people will come back as anything. lol. But anyway we have 3 cats and I love them dearly but I am more of a dog person for sure. But cant have dogs b/c my husbands deathly allergic, hypo-allergenic is not an option hes allergic to their saliva so until they invent a shot no dog :-( He is also allergic to cats but the allergy shots he gets bi weekly work.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

I love all animals. As a shelter volunteer I take care of the cats but love the dogs equally I have known cats for a long time and some come around with no problem. So many times it is a people problem who try to force them to come around. Bad move! Let them be. It's in their nature. Let's respect all animals! Actually it's kind of a people thing; some you like and some you don't!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't hate cats, in fact I feed the strays that people move & leave. I just don't want one in my house, or a litter box. Ick!

Honored Contributor

I'll be honest, I don't care for cats. It doesn't help that I'm allergic to them. I haven't been around cats very often because of that so that doesn't help me like them more.

I don't like it when cats (or dogs) roam into our yard and up on to our porch. I think if you have a pet, you should keep it in your house or fenced yard. Not all of us want to have them in our yards. And the thought of cats jumping up on kitchen counters makes me a little sick to my stomach.

I would never hurt a cat and wish them all well, but I'm not a fan.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

When you meet new people can you peg the ones that hate cats? I can! There's something about their personality. When I get to know them better and it comes out that they hate cats I think to myself ""Ah ha I was right!"". I have no use for anyone that hates any kind of animal.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I don't care for cats as a general rule, but I would never harm one. I think kittens are adorable, and I have met one or two adult cats that I like just fine.

Just because I don't generally like cats doesn't mean I'm a bad person. To judge a person based on what animals they may or man not like seems ridiculous to me. It's more important, I think, to know whether or not they mistreat animals.

Edited to add that I agree with Gidget--I don't think people should allow their pets (dogs or cats) to roam into other people's yards.

Esteemed Contributor

Hate is a strong word. Many people don't like cats, but they don't necessarily hate them.

I love animals, cats especially.

I don't have any use for anyone who hates.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

People who hate cats....haven't spent enough time with them and therefore have reached an uninformed conclusion.

Honored Contributor

People who hate cat's whats?
Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 betteb said:

Hate is a strong word. Many people don't like cats, but they don't necessarily hate them.

I love animals, cats especially.

I don't have any use for anyone who hates.

There ya' go!