Honored Contributor

Re: People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive

David Beckham, huh?  I'll have to think about this one, of which I might not agree. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

David Beckham is gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:

David Beckham is gorgeous.

I totally agree! Was wondering when they'd get around to him. As far as People not postponing this issue, if we give in to fear and focus only on the tragedy, they win.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, Becks is the real deal.  

Sports Sexy

Husband Sexy

Father Sexy

Model Sexy

Hair Sexy

Sexy Sexy

Rare to have the Sports-Model one-two punch.   

If one looks like a model when sweating & kicking, he's a Hotty Hot.

ETA:  I tried to pick a posed image, but there were too many to choose!  Just. Can't. Take. A. Bad. Picture. 

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I think he is a great choice. Am so surprised when I read some of the comments - interesting indeed. Am I a fan of his, not really but do believe he is very handsome. There are more handsome fellas out there but many are simply pretty boys - I like to see a man get this title.  Guess I will slide away now.

Esteemed Contributor

Most likely, the article was prepared already....they could have pulled it but I don't think it minimizes the tragedy in Paris.  Sometimes we need a taste of normalcy and not be dwelling on a tragedy.  Paris and Its people are foremost in our minds and what will come next?   But, the fact that you posted about it, means you read it as have others and we are discussing something else....just a harmless diversion....no disrespect to Paris and Its citizens.  If we can't discuss anything but the devastation in Paris, the terrorists win.  There is nothing we can do but hope our leaders, law enforcement and military protect us and our allies do the same for their people. 

Esteemed Contributor

I admit he is attractive and desireable.  Sexiest?  I don't know. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

David Beckhem? Surely they could fine someone more attractive than him. I think he has the personality and charm of a piece of cardboard. Hence, when I look at him, I  don't see "sexy" at all!

Yuck!  Not my taste at all....Matt Bomer or Tom Brady more to my liking! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

People Magazine acts like it is such a big reveal and maybe it is to some people. I am not waiting on pins or needles to see who it myself. If it was up to me it would be Aaron Rodgers or Nathan Fillion.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Beckham is definitely handsome. Fingers crossed that we don't read about him in the next Nannygate.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop