Honored Contributor

Re: People Mag. is reporting the family of Bobbi Christina

I read the family denies they are saying their good byes.

Respected Contributor

I lost my mother at 20 and did not have the maturity or know how to handle her death even with therepy. My heart goes out to her. I truly hope she can pull thur.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 hsawaknow said: I lost my mother at 20 and did not have the maturity or know how to handle her death even with therepy. My heart goes out to her. I truly hope she can pull thur.

Losing a parent prematurely is devastating and shocking, I am so sorry that you went through this loss.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Ms X said:

It makes me mad that someone introduced her mother to drugs and she in turn learned from her mother, I assume.

It also makes me mad that people who should have helped her if they could will now profess their love and cry. I'm not speaking of anyone in particular, but sometimes in these situations people don't do all they should to intervene. I experienced one such situation in which I was not close enough to stage an intervention, but I kept saying over and over that those who could should do something. One said the person would get help when he's ready. I kept saying, "What if it's too late?" No one would listen to me because the person who was saying to wait had more influence and I guess I had none. Less than a week after I finally got a promise that one person would try to intervene, the addict died.

And some people do all they can and it just doesn't work. I have a heroin addicted grandson. Intervention sent him to a rehab facility for over 6 months. I'll never ever forget his words to me after he returned home, drug free. Grandmom he said, I dream about it every single night. That's the kind of hold these drugs have on people. We want him to go back, try again, but he will not. He is 28. It just breaks my heart.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised that Bobbi Cristina isn't doing well. I figured youth would be on her side. Usually, but not always, young people can bounce back from these things if they stop in time.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

not read some of the last posts so this may be a repeat, but now it sounds like the previous report wasn't correct.

Respected Contributor

When you don't change the course of history, it is bound to repeat itself.

Honored Contributor

Do you thinking they are waiting until 2/11?

Super Contributor

TMZ reported this morning that Bobby Brown is refusing to pull the plug on her life support. He's waiting for a miracle.

Respected Contributor

Right now TMZ is saying that Bobby Brown is not going to pull the plug.

I say give him a couple weeks..time to adjust and accept..Look how long they kept Joan Rivers on life support.

He has to grieve and come to terms with this...

Regardless of his money, status and even own behaviors it is HIS daughter and who wants to accept that..

Horrific decision and situation.