Trusted Contributor

Re: People Mag. is reporting the family of Bobbi Christina

This is so sad.
Esteemed Contributor

So very sad! I read they wont unplug her today because its Bobby Browns birthday.

I have no clue what to believe anymore. I guess it will all come out at a later date.

But I do disagree with the fact that she didn't have a chance. I know people who had bad parents and they chose the opposite, to never go down the road of their parents and instead made something of themselves.

Life is about choices. I believe she was so distraught over her Mothers death (Which I can understand), that she didn't want to be here anymore. But I don't know her so we have to wait and see what comes out.

Anyway it is very very sad. Continued prayers for her and her family.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

She's an adult making her own choices. When you 'chase the dragon' long enough, pretty soon you catch up with him & pay the price.

Sure it's sad the family has to endure another death, but pity for a total stranger? Sorry...there's too many other people out there in far less questionable situations that need my help and/or concern.

Respected Contributor

It makes me mad that someone introduced her mother to drugs and she in turn learned from her mother, I assume.

It also makes me mad that people who should have helped her if they could will now profess their love and cry. I'm not speaking of anyone in particular, but sometimes in these situations people don't do all they should to intervene. I experienced one such situation in which I was not close enough to stage an intervention, but I kept saying over and over that those who could should do something. One said the person would get help when he's ready. I kept saying, "What if it's too late?" No one would listen to me because the person who was saying to wait had more influence and I guess I had none. Less than a week after I finally got a promise that one person would try to intervene, the addict died.

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 croemer said:

Is at the hospital preparing to say their good-byes.

It was reported on our 5 0'clock news that the family is denying this.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 qualitygal said:

That's so sad. From what I heard reported, I guess this time of year was really hard for her, in remembrance of her mother's passing years ago. That's hard to take, and when they're taken so suddenly, it just is a major shock and she is so very young. None of it is easy to take.

I don't know why anyone was shocked when Whitney died, she abused drugs most of her life, and the crack finally took her down, destroying her heart.

Esteemed Contributor

What a sad sad outcome.

Regular Contributor

This ^^^^^^, mousiegirl's sentence pretty much sums it up.

Did anyone really see another lifestyle their child would follow?

Both parents were/are addicts, that is the life she saw.

Not surprising.

Sad, I guess so, but not surprising.

Respected Contributor

Nature or nurture?

Probably some of both.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

All the news here said was there is no change in condition since transferring to the Atlanta hospital on Tuesday.