Honored Contributor

I wonder if he took pics of her? That is creepy, maybe he is sick,  in some way ,he is old ,no excuse but just strange.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

I wonder if he took pics of her? That is creepy, maybe he is sick,  in some way ,he is old ,no excuse but just strange.

@goldensrbest I don’t think it’s possible.  Her front porch runs parallel to the beginning of his back yard.

Respected Contributor

Re: Peeping Tom

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies  ....that's creepy!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

So he's got a thing for women who are working in the kitchen?

And there's a website that caters to old guys who have a thing for women working in the kitchen?

Weird...... (in my best Jodie Foster from Taxi Driver voice).

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

So he's got a thing for women who are working in the kitchen?

And there's a website that caters to old guys who have a thing for women working in the kitchen?

Weird...... (in my best Jodie Foster from Taxi Driver voice).

@QueenDanceALot I know, right?  The police said I’ll be able to get a copy of the police report tomorrow, so I’ll get all the details.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear such creepy news @TenderMercies. Glad it was looked into by the authorities. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Just to creep you out even more...there are satellites orbiting our Earth that can take pictures of just about anything and anyone ... in HD!

Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies,OMG how awful is that!  What do they expect to happen to him?  Will he still be your neighbor?  Yikes.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Maybe he fantasizes about dinner cooking.... but no matter how old, it's still creepy. Gives me the shivers.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies   Wow this is really creepy.  You say he has been taking photos for years - before he was a shut in? Maybe there are other photos taken when he was active, getting around the neighborhood and not only looking at your kitchen window?

Honored Contributor

Re: Peeping Tom

[ Edited ]

'Could be' that he's secretly been slightly 'off' for years and years. (Or s*xually 'quirky', etc., etc., etc.)

That, or maybe just was 'thinking'  'that way' all of those years, but his age and/or dementia/Alzheimer's set in, prompting him to actually do things that he ordinarily wouldn't do. 

Sometimes all inhibitions (the law, ethics, ,stealing 'this and that' etc.) disappear when a person transitions into the older-age bracket.  Underline 'Sometimes'. 

Just thinking out loud, of course.

p.s. I'm not making excuses for him.  His family should 'step in' and figure out what to do, if and when he returns home. 

p.s. (again): Who knows what he's allegedly been doing in his earlier years.  (Just thinking about that.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).