Regular Contributor

Peek At New Amazon Dedicated E-Reader

Looks interesting, possible price increase, below is link for your info:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/17/amazon-kindle-voyage-leak/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000591

Regular Contributor

Re: Peek At New Amazon Dedicated E-Reader

For more information about the Voyage check out the Kindle forums at MobileRead. That's a forum dedicated to reading, e-books, and e-readers. It's a very good resource for all ereaders and a good place to troubleshoot any problems you might have with any ereaders you own. I've been a member there for years.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140

Valued Contributor

Don't forget www.kindleboards.com, tons of info there too.

Honored Contributor

Interesting but I'm okay with my 7 inch Kindle Fire HD, I do everything on it and I use it as my ereader. My next Kindle Fire purchase will be the 8.9 inch HDX, I need something bigger so I can watch movies and tv shows.

Respected Contributor

On 10/15/2014 chrystaltree said:

Interesting but I'm okay with my 7 inch Kindle Fire HD, I do everything on it and I use it as my ereader. My next Kindle Fire purchase will be the 8.9 inch HDX, I need something bigger so I can watch movies and tv shows.

I just ordered the new 8.9 HDX and am excited to get it. I am mad at myself though. I could have pre-ordered it to get it Oct. 21, but held off (for no reason I might add). I ordered today and now I won't get it until Nov. 14th! GRRRRrrrr....I don't pre-order stuff very often and didn't realize I'd miss the first ship date. I had the money and I knew I wanted it for sure, so why did I wait until today?????

Honored Contributor

I ADORE my 2nd generation new Kindle Paperwhite I bought to replace my K. Keyboard I accidentally broke. I looked at the Voyage but it did not appeal to me at all.

Valued Contributor

I have Kindle Keyboard I got in 2011. Never upgraded to the Paperwhite so I ordered the Kindle Voyage and also wish I pre-ordered it sooner...but I totally missed the release date. Too busy shopping on Q recently. Lol. I love my Kindle Fire HDX and not replacing it until it dies!