Respected Contributor

I don't like Pom poms on throws

Respected Contributor

Not sure how well they wash, but they certainly look fun!

Honored Contributor

I hope I never get another throw.  I have way too many and no place to store them.  they take up a ton of space.

I have some that have never been used and I can't even give them away...no one else wants any more either.

I suppose I can donate them to an animal shelter.  They are always looking for blankets.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I hope I never get another throw.  I have way too many and no place to store them.  they take up a ton of space.

I have some that have never been used and I can't even give them away...no one else wants any more either.

I suppose I can donate them to an animal shelter.  They are always looking for blankets.

@Carmie  I was just going to say donate to the animal shelter. The animals need them at least ours does as it is funded only by donations. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

You can also donate them (ask first) to a chemotherapy clinic. They need them for the patients who get cold during treatment. 

Honored Contributor

I like the pom poms on throws.  I own one by PLW.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

I don't like Pom poms on throws

@Leggett28   Oh yes, Molly my beagle ate the pom poms off all my throws and pillows when she was a puppy...Stuffed her up (!?!?!) real good!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie  When we cleared out our linen closets, we donated linens, blankets and towels to the shelter.