Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World show w/Antoinella

I've only seen this vendor in videos and have never watched her on a QVC show.  I've never read anything positive about her behavior on the forums.  She must really be over the top.

Honored Contributor

I've only seen the vendor when she shows an item during a fashion show.  I would never tune in for an entire block of PLW clothing.  

I happened to just turn on the tv as this show was wrapping up.  I thought Antonella looked horrible, like she was going to be working outside in the yard.  The outfit did nothing for her at all and the jeans were just ugly.  At first I thought she had on 2 pair of jeans.  Then the white boots certainly didn't help.

This wouldn't have been a show I would have stuck through watching.  Not a fan of PLW clothing, not a huge fan of the vendor and not a fan of the host.  I can only imagine this particlar host and that vendor were a complete train wreck together.      

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

If you feel so strongly about her and her products, why are you tuning in to watch her show and why would you consider buying. 

@rms1954 

@Pattie722  didn't say she considered buying, simply that she caught the show and voiced her opinion about it, just like any other poster on these forums posts their opinion about any subject discussed here.

Why so harsh for no reason?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I'm a bit surprised at the negativity towards Alina and her PLW line. I always enjoy her shows with all of the hosts. I own several pieces of PLW. I do not care for the styles that have the prominent sayings on them, but she has many great looks where the sayings are very discreet, some only observable to the wearer. Some of her clothes are strictly loungewear for me. Others I wear out and get much admiration.

The quality of PLW is outstanding and I love Alina's passion and good nature. She has an inner beauty that shines to me, not to mention terrific entrepeneurial skills.

Valued Contributor

I personally wouldn't even wear any of their merchandise. Looks baggy or childish. I've read enough reviews saying their clothes don't last. I have no idea if that's true or not.

Super Contributor

I can't even believe what I just saw and heard. PLW woman brought mass shootings up during a shirt presentation with Antoinella. Aug 9, 2019 at about 3:15pm. Somebody needs to reel this woman in. Seriously.

Respected Contributor

Pass the earplugs.....yes, I did change the channel. Love Antonella but not with this match. 

Frequent Contributor

I AGREE , IT SEEMS SO JUEVINILLE TO WEAR SAYINGS ON YOUR FRONT AND/OR BACK.  AND HER JEANS AND JEAN SKIRT ARE HIDEOUS.   MAYBE ITS ME I JUST WOULD FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND SILLY WEARING AND CAUSING ATTENTION TO MYSELF IN PUBLIC.

Frequent Contributor

LUV IT!!  YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

QVC Customer Care

Pathetic vendors GO AWAY Peace Love World show w/Antoinella