Super Contributor

Re: Peace Love World show w/Antoinella

Probably trying to keep her line on QVC......wrong tactics for sure.  I wouldn't buy them either, not into the verbage on my clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

The few times i have tuned in and seen the Please, Love World shows the vendor has always been overbearing...i didn't see today's show but not surprised.  The clothing items with the "good thoughts" seem so phoney and overpriced.

Regular Contributor

Dislike the vendor.  She seems so insincere.  Don’t like sayings on my clothing.  Not watching or buying.

Honored Contributor

Antonella does jewelry so well. Think its a better fit for her.  I liked her hair so much better in a more true dark color given her skin tone. She seemed so uncomfortable today in that heavy hoody and looked to be sweating and so hot.

Hope she feels better soon. Looked feverish.

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't buy clothes from that line so I don't usually watch, but I've watched enough to know Alena is over the top promoting her line. Antonella really is not good with selling fashion and I bet Alina was not thrilled with her hosting that show.

Could not agree more -- Antoinella looks lik a train wreck lately, sorry.

Super Contributor

When she slung her arm around Antoinella's shoulders and pulled her in for a hug, she almost pulled A off of her feet. I was sitting here wondering what A was thinking while it was happening.

The vendor wouldn't let go and announced that they are like that all the time, even off-air.

Yeah, right.

The clothes are horrid - does this woman actually think having sayings on your clothing makes a difference? When she is on, my natural reaction is to change the channel, but I can't. It's like watching a train wreck happening; awful, but you can't tear your eyes away.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I happened to see it and I agree.  Thought she was the wrong person. That brand is like aging hippie stuff anyway.  She has a nice presence, and she's great with jewelry, not so great with clothing.  And that silly brand did not help her.

Esteemed Contributor

while I did not see this show, I find the vendor completely rude, insincere and unwatchable. Her clothes look like oversized rags and the prices are absurd.

Regular Contributor

After reading all the comments, I had to take a look. Antoinella looked beautiful, as usual, but that outfit did nothing for her. The amount of fabric overwhelmed her frame, and a large top requires a pant or legging closer to the legs. Who styled her?? 

Football is my favorite season.
Valued Contributor

Not a fan of this brand or the vendor. She actually told Antoinella to read the reviews at the bottom of the screen!