Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World show w/Antoinella

I have a couple of pieces with no writing on them (or at least that you can't see.)  I no longer buy from this company after having received a used piece of merchandise-- and yes, I realize that was the fault of the Q, not PLW.

I don't care for this vendor either, and I believe they get a lot of returns on this merchandise.  

Respected Contributor

I only bought one thing from them and it's very ugly. It's a weirdly shaped t-shirt that says "I love vacay" and I bought it because I haven't been on vacation in forever.  Not that there's any real logic to that.  Anyway I hate it and I will never buy their stuff again, it's oversized, mishapen and flimsy fabric. I do plan to take it on my vacay in October, pose for one picture in it and then throw it away LOL.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased 3 "ruched" sleeve shirts from Alina's PLW when Q2 Big Deal simply because "affirmations" were not visible due to small size, embroidered by neck and same color as shirt; I do not like or need affirmations on my clothing or on the walls of my home.  Was quite surprised at the quality which was not good, oversized neckline which hung and gaped at back of neck, thin fabric which was ok for this time of year, but, poorly made, will never purchase another of this brand.  Raw, unfinished edges on clothing, not for me! Being a seamstress who is used to quality finishing, it is easy to say PLW is certainly not quality clothing. Cannot stand Alina and her "personality" ....truly obnoxious!

Valued Contributor

Antonella is one of my favorites.......those jeans were hideous!  sorry to my girl Ant. you are better than that, but we know you must model the product.  Smiley Sad  it was very uncomfortable to watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something about that vendor--- I just get bad vibes---Gee poor Antonella.....

And I find it amusing this vendor has expanded her line into the home category with throws and now Dessert Plates even...animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif

Peace Love World Set of 4 Dessert Plates withGift Box ,Holiday

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I think the clothes from PLW line are, for themost part, unattractive and overpriced.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind sayings on clothes and don't understand all the hate for them, as long as they're not offensive or displayed across the rear. It is a pricey line for the look, I agree. But the jeans Antonella had on were downright ugly. I only caught the last minutes of the show and didn't see the vendor's behavior so can't comment on that.
Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby Totally agree with signage that to me is virtue signaling.  Why?

Valued Contributor

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

After reading all the comments, I had to take a look. Antoinella looked beautiful, as usual, but that outfit did nothing for her. The amount of fabric overwhelmed her frame, and a large top requires a pant or legging closer to the legs. Who styled her?? 

I have always liked Antonella but just being honest I feel that was the worst I have ever seen her fashion wise.

Respected Contributor

The P. L. W. vendor is self-absorbed.  Picked up on it from the get-go and will not watch when she's on.  Major turn off.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown