Trusted Contributor

Re: Peace Love World show w/Antoinella

I guess the sayings justify having to pay for the outrageous prices for this line of clothing.  I do not know what planet this lady is living on, but almost $100 for a pair of torn up, unraveling jeans that looked like it was taken out of the rag bag, no thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Just for the record, that vendor had negative posts way before coming to the Q.

Respected Contributor

I got curious and watched a video.  That vendor Is tenacious, to put it mildly.  Gads!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I like some of the clothes.  I order two sweatshirts online - they don't say anything - I hope!

I think the vendor has a BS Degree - and it's not Bachelor of Science!Woman LOL  For a while now, I usually look onlin and briefly watch the item's video if something catches my eye.  Haven't watched PM Style in ages!  Just find it annoying.

Honored Contributor

I don’t wear anything with writing on it unless it’s a college or school. The entire PLW line seems rather dated and stale to me.
Honored Contributor

I look online occasionally... I have seen enough of this line to know I am not interested...Not sure which demographic it is appealing to....but it isn’t me!
Trusted Contributor

Wholeheartedly agree with the many op that find that vendor overbearing. 

Honored Contributor

If you feel so strongly about her and her products, why are you tuning in to watch her show and why would you consider buying. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The vendor for this line is very phony IMO ... đź‘Ž

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

If you feel so strongly about her and her products, why are you tuning in to watch her show and why would you consider buying. 

I don't and I don't.  Just watched a video to see what she was like.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~