Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paypal - What Do You Know About It?

@Carmieis correct. In my business, I use PP and love it. I don't want the hassle of having credit card information or any personal information to be responsible for.

If a customer says she wants to use a CC not PP as a payment option, I always let her know that's fine but PP still processes the order.

If I need to refund the customer for any reason (reduced shipping or short an item) I just go to PP and put in the information and they take care of it. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link that is political

Honored Contributor

I use paypal all the time.

I like the credit paypal. I just feel safer using paypal credit when i am on sites.

Respected Contributor

As others have said, I use it often. I started using PayPal on eBay and now I use it many places, esp I’d I am shopping an unfamiliar online seller. It’s an extra layer of protection, and it’s easier to check out quickly with PayPal vs. having to dig out my credit card and input all that stuff.

Honored Contributor

If you purchase anything through eBay, I'm pretty sure all their payments go through PayPal.  I may be wrong, but I think this happened when eBay bought PayPal.  Being able to send a check or money order to the seller was eliminated.  This happened years ago.  I've never had a PayPal charge with an Amazon purchase, but maybe I just haven't purchased from the sellers that use it. All of my Amazon purchases are identified as such.

Like others, I used PayPal when it's an option on varies websites I shop.  It's handy without needing to put my CC info on all those sites.  I feel PayPal is very safe, especially with their two-step authentication.