Respected Contributor

Re: Pay All or Monthly Installments

Pay all and don't use my Q card. Try to avoid interest fees. Near understood why Q thinks easy pay is a sale. Seems like they would pileup in a hurry.

Regular Contributor

Definitely pay in full. The way I see it- if I have to make payments on it then I can’t afford it. No disrespect to those that make payments. I just was never a credit card /payment plan type shopper.

Respected Contributor

I pay in full.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC sends out an email every month concerning your Easy Pays. I prefer to use Easy Pay because if i return something, a lot of my money isn´t tied up. People complain about the amount of money that sahould be refunded and that QVC takes forever.

I returned something a few weeks ago and within a few days, I received a refund of $3 and change. I think QVC likes me lol

Esteemed Contributor

I've been shopping at the Q for over 25 years and always paid in FULL. Last year, I ordered an item on-line and I didn't realize that the default was on EZPay. What a screw-up, just keeping track over several months how much I owe --- and I also returned a few items - which made figuring out my credit card bill very difficult. If I can't afford to buy something and need to pay it out --- I don't buy it.

That's why I have zero balances on my two credit cards.

Honored Contributor

It depends.  Sometimes I choose to pay in installments so I don't have to pay for the entire item in full on the chance it may be a return.  I'm only out a small amount up front.  

If the item is a keeper, I go into my account on .com and pay the balance in full.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I was in the EASYPAY TRAP years ago. Finally wised up, and decided that if I could not pay in full,  I did not need it.  

So for  the past 5 plus years I pay in full for everything... NO EASY PAY

I pay my card off at the end of the month. IN FULL and have a FICO  score of 850.

I owe no one anything.

Well thank you for all that info, including your FICO score.

Honored Contributor

Not an issue that is high on my "things to think about" list one way or the other.  It all gets paid.  I don't have that much in any case, so it isn't an issue with me. 

Super Contributor

I used to go with easy pay, but the way my bank credit card itemizes them it is totally confusing. Full pay all the way except for high priced items.

Super Contributor

All

@Dinaki wrote:

I do prefere to pay all at once the merchandise I choose from QVC. If I choose the Easy pay, sometimes I forget and I say to myself, why was I been charged that on my bank statement.

So what do you choose ladies, easy pay or pay all?