Honored Contributor

Re: Pay All or Monthly Installments

mostly easy pay......i know that anytime i want to i can go and pay it off in full. my credit line is not "tied up" with a large amount.

qvc/credit card company doesnt have all of my money for my item if i use easy pay so i wont need a full amount refund if i decide to return it......and we all know it generally takes almost 3 -4 weeks to get refunds.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Large items I do easy pay.  Small frivolous purchases, like yet another top, I pay immediately to avoid guilt.  Of course "small" and "large" amounts vary over time.  Large used to be a computer or a Vitamix.  Now large is a better piece of jewelry, say 150.00.

Honored Contributor

I pay in full.

Respected Contributor

I never use easy pay my husband hates it. It's too much to track all the charges and keep up. 

Honored Contributor

I was in the EASYPAY TRAP years ago. Finally wised up, and decided that if I could not pay in full,  I did not need it.  

So for  the past 5 plus years I pay in full for everything... NO EASY PAY

I pay my card off at the end of the month. IN FULL and have a FICO  score of 850.

I owe no one anything.

Respected Contributor

Always in full.

Respected Contributor

I do easy pay always.  I can pay ear!y anytime I want.  Just did the other day.  Zero easy pays left.

I like easy pay and if I do not like and return then very little invested.

Honored Contributor

I use Easy Pay because I might have to return something.  I'd rather not pay the full price on my credit card that I'm waiting for a refund 2-3 weeks.  

With other retailers, refunds are given as soon as the package is picked up or within a day or two following receipt.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have always done both but lately I have been opting out.  I plan on paying off all my easy pays still going by this July.   I am concerned about errors that I may not catch and I feel they make it tough to track everything.

Trusted Contributor

I make easy payments to my bank account. That way whenever I buy something I can pay for it all at once.