Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Pay All or Monthly Installments

I do prefere to pay all at once the merchandise I choose from QVC. If I choose the Easy pay, sometimes I forget and I say to myself, why was I been charged that on my bank statement.

So what do you choose ladies, easy pay or pay all?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Re: Pay All or Monthly Installments

I do both.  Depends on what else is being charged that month.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I always elect to pay in full. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I can go both ways too.  Usually, on low ticket items I'd just as soon do it all in one pmt.     

Yesterday, I bought one item.  I had this $10 coupon they sent me and it was good for only 3 days.  Yesterday was the last day so I purchased something and forgot to pay attention to the 'pmts or not' deal and let it go through with pmts of like $3-4.  oops!   

Valued Contributor

I prefer to pay all at once. That way I don't have to keep tract of what the broken down charges are for.

Honored Contributor

I prefer to pay all when I order something.  I wish it defaulted to 1 payment instead of easy pay but not a big deal to change.

Honored Contributor

If you do choose Easy Pay, you can go in after the fact and pay off Easy Pay installments early.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer to be charged in full, unless it is something expensive, then I may use easy pay.  Even if I know I can not pay off my credit card in full, I still want to be charged the full amount.  That way, when I stop or slow my purchases, I can see the results.  AND, like it was already stated, I don't have to go back and figure out what I am being charged for, because I always write on my credit card statement what it is I bought.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Pay all.  Unless I was getting a "big ticket" item which I wouldn't do from QVC anyway.

Respected Contributor

I choose ez pay in case have to return the item. That way I'm not waiting a long time for for a large credit on my account.

If I decide to keep the item, I go online and have the remaining balance billed immediately. That way I'm done trying to keep track of the ez pays.