Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula Deen on Evine Live now

I caught about 4 minutes of the show...I thought she was rude talking over the host when not even on camera...walking around trying to wash her hands. She was dipping her French fries in some concoction she was selling, taking a bite and then stuck the fry in the mouth of some man who was selling her products...the whole thing was bizarre and tacky. I think the host was taken back...I just switched the station.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

ooh sorry i missed the "lighten up" cookbook.  have been waiting a long time for it, but i see you can pre-order at Amazon.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster

Super Contributor

She sure did get a bad rap the past couple of years. I am happy to see Evine has her on. Good for her and good for them!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh good Lord there is just no reigning that woman in . . . sorry I missed it . . . actually that's a big lie.  I have seen enough of her on Paula's Party to last me a lifetime . . . Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:
I caught about 4 minutes of the show...I thought she was rude talking over the host when not even on camera...walking around trying to wash her hands. She was dipping her French fries in some concoction she was selling, taking a bite and then stuck the fry in the mouth of some man who was selling her products...the whole thing was bizarre and tacky. I think the host was taken back...I just switched the station.

---------------------------------

I think Deen is bizarre and tacky! She disgusts me; I never could watch her!!

Valued Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

I think they are plenty worse people than Paula Deen.

Thank you lacey1 I agree with you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
I did catch the host talking about cheese in her hair.....so Deen squirt it in her hair huh? Deen was laughing and pointing it out for at least 5 minutes.....so crude...SO like HER.
Honored Contributor

Cackle?  Her laugh sounds like a cough.

Honored Contributor

Do Southerners still talk like that or is Paula's manner just a put-on?