Respected Contributor

Re: Paula Deen is on Evine selling

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I can not stand the Woman... watching her fill her gross mouth with food and talking and spitting at the same time... just looking at those fake looking choppers.... just disgusting and revolting. 

Respected Contributor

All things in moderation.  There's noting wrong with butter or bacon burgers as long as you lighten up on butter and eat a burger as an occasional treat; not part of your daily diet.  As for butter, it's healthier than margarine. 

Occasional Contributor

I love Paula and butter!! I don't know why everyone starts throwing a fit when someone uses butter. It's not like she is selling sticks of it as snacks. Everyone always hates on Paula Deen when she is no different than any other celebrity chef. Besides she is not the queen of butter, that title belongs to Julia Child.

Regular Contributor

had to laugh at the sticks of butter - I remember that Kelly Ripa probably on a halloween show ?? portrayed Paula eating butter on a stick. Spot on.

Regular Contributor

June22, wow what a mean and hateful thing to say to someone. Really! And why would you dislike her so much? I just don't get the hate really someone tell me what is the big ole deal! 

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

All things in moderation.  There's noting wrong with butter or bacon burgers as long as you lighten up on butter and eat a burger as an occasional treat; not part of your daily diet.  As for butter, it's healthier than margarine. 

Or drop the carbs, and it's healthy again.  Cardiologists were the first doctors to notice the improved health and blood work of those that ate more meat, cheese and butter.  

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.