Contributor

Re: Paul McCartney Threw Hamptons Party Thurs. Night

I guess my invitation was lost in the mail.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Frontporchgal wrote:

I guess my invitation was lost in the mail.....

@Frontporchgal

ðŸŽµ Wait a minute, wait a minute, please Mr. Postman...🎵

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I expected to see some of these artists scheduled for the NYC concert tonight since they were in the area.

Frequent Contributor

Jimmy Buffett

Valued Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Toots711 I wish the reporter who did the article and posted the picture had done their research and were able to report accurately.

This home was purchased by Linda and Paul in the early 1970's.  It is in Amagansett, a few blocks away from the Amagansett Farmers Market (which is now called Amber Waves) on Montauk Highway.  Linda is the one who introduced Paul to the area because her father, Lee Eastman, owned a home in East Hampton.  Lee Eastman was Paul's lawyer.  They would summer out there and were very visible in town walking, riding their bikes.  This was long before he and Nancy were married.  It's "south" of the highway but not ocean front.

How would  I know this?  I lived out there.

@Somertime Thank you for sharing!  How lucky that you were able to live in what I imagine is a pretty location!  

Honored Contributor

Have to say the party guests do clean up well when they want to.  Invitation must have said come as you are!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - Just saw your post - LOL!!!  Of course, you can stay with me, as long as I can come along with you every day and look for Paul!!

If I did see him, I would probably just stare and not know what to say!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - Just saw your post - LOL!!!  Of course, you can stay with me, as long as I can come along with you every day and look for Paul!!

@twinsister. Of course you can; we'll split up and thus have a better chance of spotting him! You'll need to wear some Beatles paraphernalia too though, so it'll be harder for him to turn us down!   If we are still wearing masks then, he'll never be able to tell us to "get lost" if I'm wearing my super cute McCartney mask 😷 and my Hey Jude tee. 🎸  

I'll bring my The Fugitive Complete Series set too so you can re-watch your favorites. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@twinsister. Of course you can; we'll split up and thus have a better chance of spotting him! You'll need to wear some Beatles paraphernalia too though, so it'll be harder for him to turn us down!   If we are still wearing masks then, he'll never be able to tell us to "get lost" if I'm wearing my super cute McCartney mask 😷 and my Hey Jude tee. 🎸  

I'll bring my The Fugitive Complete Series set too so you can re-watch your favorites. 

@Pearlee It's a plan!!  Watching my Fuge favorites will be an added bonus!!Smiley LOL