FBC64E67-D691-4559-8617-F0FF74B272B4.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paul McCartney Threw Hamptons Party Thurs. Night

@Toots711 

You are quite the detective!

Thanks for posting....would love to peak in the windows Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I was hoping to see James Cordon invited. He and Sir Paul had the best carpool karaoke ever ending up in a London pub with everyone singing Hey Jude!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

I was hoping to see James Cordon invited. He and Sir Paul had the best carpool karaoke ever ending up in a London pub with everyone singing Hey Jude!

@on the bay  Yes, and that segment of the Corden show then got edited footage added and became a prime time special because it was so popular. I loved it, esp the pub scene and Paul posing in front of the Beatles statue. 

@Toots711  Thank you for posting. Paul must have had another house  in the Hamptons before that one. He's been married to Nancy for about 10 years and I'm sure he knew her and her ex from the Hamptons where they owned homes.

I'd be happy to housesit there while he and Nancy are in England.

Respected Contributor

@Toots711 I wish the reporter who did the article and posted the picture had done their research and were able to report accurately.

This home was purchased by Linda and Paul in the early 1970's.  It is in Amagansett, a few blocks away from the Amagansett Farmers Market (which is now called Amber Waves) on Montauk Highway.  Linda is the one who introduced Paul to the area because her father, Lee Eastman, owned a home in East Hampton.  Lee Eastman was Paul's lawyer.  They would summer out there and were very visible in town walking, riding their bikes.  This was long before he and Nancy were married.  It's "south" of the highway but not ocean front.

How would  I know this?  I lived out there.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Toots711 I wish the reporter who did the article and posted the picture had done their research and were able to report accurately.

This home was purchased by Linda and Paul in the early 1970's.  It is in Amagansett, a few blocks away from the Amagansett Farmers Market (which is now called Amber Waves) on Montauk Highway.  Linda is the one who introduced Paul to the area because her father, Lee Eastman, owned a home in East Hampton.  Lee Eastman was Paul's lawyer.  They would summer out there and were very visible in town walking, riding their bikes.  This was long before he and Nancy were married.  It's "south" of the highway but not ocean front.

How would  I know this?  I lived out there.

@Somertime. Thank you! I knew he and Linda had a home there and socialized with Shevell and her husband.  So happy you confirmed. 👍

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

And I wasn't invited. 😭

Paul has a house in the Hamptons (poor working class Liverpudlian boy made good!) and threw a star studded party there Thurs night. Guests included Jimmies Fallon and Buffett, Alec Baldwin, Chris Martin  and now I forgot who else. It was reported that Hey Jude could be heard playing in the house, as well as songs from his new album McCartney III.

Dress was casual, as in sweats and hoodies.

This is in the NY Post which shows a photo of Sir Paul ❤ leaning against a car. He has rather long grayish white hair in the photo. Looking good for 79 yrs old.

He has owned a house in the Hamptons for a long time, which is how he met current wife Nancy Shevell. He and Linda knew her and her then-husband who also owned a house there.

@Witchy Woman 

@Pearlee   Thanks so much for posting I wouldn't have kniwn about it if you hadn't !   I actually can't beileve you weren't invited ,  I bet you were and your invit was lost in the mail OR did you check your voice mail ?🤔     I mean your his biggest fan well besides me 😂     

Some quest list !   I thought it was LD as well ,  I looked closer and it is Buffet ,   Everyone has aged ,  havent seen a photo of Bon Jovi in awhile he still looks good though.  Like the grey hair . Sir Paul looks fantastic ,  I actually like the casual look of his sandals ,  very 

beachy😎    I I wouldn't have invited Alec Baldwin though,  not a favirite of mine and wouldn't think he would be a friend of Paul's.   Paul is a peace loving good person .  I'll leave it at that . 

I have a friend that lives in the Hamptons,   Her and her husband ride there bikes and have seen him and Nancy riding there bikes many times .... I'm sooooooo jealous !     I think I better go visit my friend and go riding and maybe just maybe see Paul !!!   If I did though I would probably faint dead away ,   Can't even imagine coming face to face with   My idol !!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

And I wasn't invited. 😭

Paul has a house in the Hamptons (poor working class Liverpudlian boy made good!) and threw a star studded party there Thurs night. Guests included Jimmies Fallon and Buffett, Alec Baldwin, Chris Martin  and now I forgot who else. It was reported that Hey Jude could be heard playing in the house, as well as songs from his new album McCartney III.

Dress was casual, as in sweats and hoodies.

This is in the NY Post which shows a photo of Sir Paul ❤ leaning against a car. He has rather long grayish white hair in the photo. Looking good for 79 yrs old.

He has owned a house in the Hamptons for a long time, which is how he met current wife Nancy Shevell. He and Linda knew her and her then-husband who also owned a house there.

@Witchy Woman 

@Pearlee   Thanks so much for posting I wouldn't have kniwn about it if you hadn't !   I actually can't beileve you weren't invited ,  I bet you were and your invit was lost in the mail OR did you check your voice mail ?🤔     I mean your his biggest fan well besides me 😂     

Some quest list !   I thought it was LD as well ,  I looked closer and it is Buffet ,   Everyone has aged ,  havent seen a photo of Bon Jovi in awhile he still looks good though.  Like the grey hair . Sir Paul looks fantastic ,  I actually like the casual look of his sandals ,  very 

beachy😎    I I wouldn't have invited Alec Baldwin though,  not a favirite of mine and wouldn't think he would be a friend of Paul's.   Paul is a peace loving good person .  I'll leave it at that . 

I have a friend that lives in the Hamptons,   Her and her husband ride there bikes and have seen him and Nancy riding there bikes many times .... I'm sooooooo jealous !     I think I better go visit my friend and go riding and maybe just maybe see Paul !!!   If I did though I would probably faint dead away ,   Can't even imagine coming face to face with   My idol !!!!!

@Kitty Galore. You are welcome 🙂. I would be so jealous of your friend too.   @twinsister   who says she lives only 90 minutes away doesn't know this yet,  but I am moving in with her next summer and  driving the 90 minutes to the Hamptons every day  to "stalk" Sir Paul. ❤  I'll wear a Beatles tee or  MACCA concert tee every day so he'll have to stop and chat with me if I do spot him. 😄

I don't think @twinsister  has seen this post yet.😄

Honored Contributor

Being at a party like this, in the Hampton's with people who are aging along with me would be an excellent evening.  I'm sure the conversations were interesting and I would have enjoyed every moment and not been a bit shy. 

Love Paul , John, Ringo and George, they are legends, their music timeless!

Pearlee, you should have been invited, maybe next time!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Being at a party like this, in the Hampton's with people who are aging along with me would be an excellent evening.  I'm sure the conversations were interesting and I would have enjoyed every moment and not been a bit shy. 

Love Paul , John, Ringo and George, they are legends, their music timeless!

Pearlee, you should have been invited, maybe next time!

@spiderw  Awwwww I agree with your entire post and especially love your last line...thanks ❤.  Yes, maybe next time. I can dream anyway...💘