Honored Contributor

Re: Paul McCartney Denied at Grammy party???

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Twice! You've got to be kidding me!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/16/paul-mccartney-denied-beck-taylor-hawkins-video/

I'm sorry I didn't see this and commented on another thread in TV and Movies about him being denied entrance to a party. 

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

What low lifes!!  They are not fit to take out his trash.

Well I don't know these people but the bigger question is why Sir Paul is trying to hang with people the age of his grandchildren.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Twice! You've got to be kidding me!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/16/paul-mccartney-denied-beck-taylor-hawkins-video/

I'm sorry I didn't see this and commented on another thread in TV and Movies about him being denied entrance to a party. 

@Jordan2

No problem! That happens all the time, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Well I don't know these people but the bigger question is why Sir Paul is trying to hang with people the age of his grandchildren.

IMO, he's not. The after parties are attended by all genres in the music industry, from  music artists, music producers, music execs, songwriters, etc.

I was impressed that the after party he did get into, he chose not to sit in their VIP section, but to hang out with the masses, which were not 'VIPs'.

BTW, he has collaborated with many of the rap artists, including Kanye.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

IMO, he's not. The after parties are attended by all genres in the music industry, from  music artists, music producers, music execs, songwriters, etc.

I was impressed that the after party he did get into, he chose not to sit in their VIP section, but to hang out with the masses, which were not 'VIPs'.

I'm aware of that, still seems like he's unwilling to acknowledge his age.  I don't think I'd recognize him in person either........just sayin'.

Trusted Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

I'm aware of that, still seems like he's unwilling to acknowledge his age.  I don't think I'd recognize him in person either........just sayin'.

You wouldn't recognize Paul McCartney? 

Honored Contributor

I sure would!

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Just curious, what other reason makes you think that he's unwilling to acknowledge his age?

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

You must be joking.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

McCartney was with Beck and Taylor Hawkins too. I'm surprised  all of them were't recognized.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____