Honored Contributor

Thank goodness this is good news!

Love, love Paul Anka. Heart   Excellent, talented entertainer.

The best of success and everything to Mr. Anka and his musicians, family, friends.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

Tony Bennett is a singer's singer -- and a nice guy. He's in his 90s and can still put on a show. I miss those Italian singers of the past. Enjoy Tony!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou

Paul could have just said Hi!!!!! Then he goes on stage and acts so friendly --- just an act.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarkeieMark

Hope he was GOOD!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1

We're from the same era. But I was in LOVE with Elvis!!!! Don't be Cruel and Love Me Tender were my favorites. My family didn't have a record player - but when Elvis' songs came on the radio - my ear was against it. I used to fantasize about being invited to Graceland and having lunch with Elvis - and his mother would be hosting.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess

Pat Boone --- That's a GREAT guy and I loved his music!!! He went to Church On The Way in North Hollywood, CA for many years and I happened to be there with a friend. A group of us were invited to his house - twice - and he, his wife and daughters (they were young) were as nice as they are on t.v. I asked him if I could take his pic - and I didn't realize I was supposed to use the flash. So - he reminded me and I took his pic but the very top of his head is cut off. He's still living in that house in Beverly Hills.

Honored Contributor

I saw Paul Anka back in the 70s.  great show then too.