Frequent Contributor

I don't get to see Pat very often anymore , but she was just great on the assessores show that was just on. She is fun and definitely knows what she is doing. We need more Pat . 

Respected Contributor

Re: Pat should do more shows

I agree!  She is such a pleasant person, and she always looks so pretty in a professional kind of way. 

Honored Contributor

I like Pat when she is by herself. I don't like watching her and Jayne together. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Pat is my favorite host.

Respected Contributor

I like Pat, she's pleasant and attractive, pretty good sales person too...but she always seems like she has something on her mind...kinda not "there" 100%...know what I mean?

Honored Contributor

Amen ! Pat is not jumping around in hiked up dresses or with the top hanging out acting all spaced out. She's refreshing. Not in love with herself 

Trusted Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I like Pat when she is by herself. I don't like watching her and Jayne together. 

ITA~~~Pat is a million times better by herself.  I don't like it when she has to play second banana when on with Jayne.

She has the best looking calves and should wear dresses more to show those gams off.

Trusted Contributor

Totally AGREE. She is a class act. Gives all the details. No foolishness.

Respected Contributor

I agree--Pat's a wonderful host and does a great job.

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@151949 wrote:

ITA~~~Pat is a million times better by herself.  I don't like it when she has to play second banana when on with Jayne.

She has the best looking calves and should wear dresses more to show those gams off.

I often feel Jayne takes pleasure in putting Pat down in subtle little digs all the time.I really don't like that, thus , I really don't like Jayne and don't watch her.