Respected Contributor

Re: Pat's Teeth Seem Blindingly White Today

Honored Contributor

I deeply sympathize with those of you who are suffering from White Tooth Blindness, and its sub-torments Long Tooth Misery and Large Tooth Hysteria. I extend my hope that during this Holy Season you will find some measure of relief and peace from these horrors, however brief. You will no doubt be relieved to learn that having expressed your situation here, very few people will be smiling at you.
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 chickenbutt said:

I tried to watch for a few minutes but didn't see a close up. Reminds me of the Friends episode when Ross got his teeth whitened. Smiley Happy

But more glaring for me was - $60 thongs? REALLY? oy

Ross and the whitener!

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 violann said: I deeply sympathize with those of you who are suffering from White Tooth Blindness, and its sub-torments Long Tooth Misery and Large Tooth Hysteria. I extend my hope that during this Holy Season you will find some measure of relief and peace from these horrors, however brief. You will no doubt be relieved to learn that having expressed your situation here, very few people will be smiling at you.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 banjo said:
On 4/5/2015 violann said: I deeply sympathize with those of you who are suffering from White Tooth Blindness, and its sub-torments Long Tooth Misery and Large Tooth Hysteria. I extend my hope that during this Holy Season you will find some measure of relief and peace from these horrors, however brief. You will no doubt be relieved to learn that having expressed your situation here, very few people will be smiling at you.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Perfect!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

I bleach my teeth and will never stop! I had a tray made for me and use the product my dentist sells. I touch up every 2-3 months. I would say they are white, but not blinding white. I am 67 and I inherited teeth that gray with age (not due to lifestyle). They began to gray at about age 40. My mom had a totally gray mouth of teeth by 50 and it looked awful...not "natural" as someone else said. It looked like poor oral hygiene when I knew she took meticulous care of her oral hygiene. If you travel to England or Europe, you will notice many people do not straighten or bleach their teeth . We met the most amazing couple from London, on a cruise last year. They were attractive and very successful as attorneys (I mention this only because they had all the money in the world and could afford any cosmetic work). We had cocktails and dinner with them most nights and had the best time. But....it was distracting when they spoke. Their teeth were very crooked and dark. It aged them tremendously and I know they were in their 50's. I know it sounds superficial, but, it was so noticeable....we could not not notice....a person's smile is so much of their face. Pat is in the entertainment business. She has to keep up her appearance (there is so much competition in that field) and she looks great. I didn't notice her teeth being any more white than Albany, who came on after her just now, or some of the models putting on IT lipstick. She looked as pretty as she always does.