Honored Contributor

Somehow she always manages to give a fresh presentation, which must be a trick after all these years.  Twenty dollar bill alert not withstanding.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I was just checking 3 of the online channels, QVC, QVC2 and QVC3 and Pat is the Host on all 3 channels.  She works a lotSmiley Happy

@grandma2pkmh  .... that’s so funny 😅😂🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Not to ruffle anyone's feathers by mentioning looks, but Pat looks much better since she has been doing her own makeup.  I happened to catch a bit of a clothing show yesterday and noticed she was wearing very little eye shadow (or maybe it was more of a nude shade), and I thought she looked younger.  She still had on the lashes and the liner, but she was free of that really darkly shadowed lid.

@faeriemoon  ... I agree with you 😀

Honored Contributor

Pat has always been my favorite host..she is calm, pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional.

Respected Contributor

I remember the first time I saw Pat....on The Fashion Channel (who remembers that?) and she was selling a cowboy hat and looking cowgirl cute. I knew right then she was a Q keeper. A lovely lady. Now if she would just stop with wearing black all the time. She rocks beautiful pastels and red.

Honored Contributor

Remember when Pat would host the 4 hour 18K gold shows and would wear evening gowns, she was and still is beautiful. Kathy Levine wrote in her book that Pat's mother owned a charm school when Pat was growing up, looks like she learned her lessons well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James-Dementri

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Some of those those are "previously recorded" programs. She is not dashing from one channel to another. Heart

But for them to have been recorded she had to do them "live" at some point so she was working when she did them and I think that's what the OP meant....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James-Dementri

[ Edited ]

Pat is pleasant, professional, and the focus is on the products instead of focusing the show on herself...And she is one of the FEW that can get a word in edgewise when working with SG....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I was a bit surprised whenI saw her on the SG show this morning ....  she looked kind of (pardon the word) frumpy/dumpy in the SG pants and those shoes.  She usually looks a bit more "dressed."

Either there was too much shoe - or too much pants - but the combo was not becoming.

Honored Contributor

She has a sweet and lovely personality, affable and self-possessed.