Respected Contributor

I remember that Pat was asked to audition for one of the TV soap operas a long time ago.  She decided not to.  Does anyone else remember this?

Honored Contributor

happy anniversary pat!

heres to another 30 years...... Smiley Happy

pat dementri.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Pat is the classiest host on QVC. She dresses, speaks, and acts professionally. It isn't all about HER!! Certain hosts could take lessons from Pat (and not act like a clown). Thank you, Pat, for being a pleasure to watch and shop with. Wishing you 30 more years.

Valued Contributor

Her seniority gives her the opportunity to work a schedule that is better for her so her celebration is going n at that time. 

Super Contributor

I totally agree, some of the hosts could learn a lesson or two from Pat!!  VERY CLASSY LADY!!!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

Wish Pat congratulations.  She is indeed one classy lady.  Saw her in person and she is even prettier and younger looking, could not get over how great she looked.  I agree that she could teach others the job for sure.  She always acts the same and does a good job. Many, many more years with the Q.