Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Did Pat model at QVC Japan?

I don't know for sure, but I think her modeling days were a long time ago, before QVC came about.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Pat's 21 year old daughter is beautiful, looks like a model.

Didnt Kathy Levine write in one of her books that her Mom had a charm school for girls and Pat was one of her students?

Valued Contributor

Thank you for all your replys  It does make sense that where she is a daytime person you would have it in the day  As for talking about the hosts families   I love it  I love that Jane  has shared her life  It has been the most interesting  She is the busiest and nicest person and I hope she continues  I want to follow her daughters  Mark my word  You will see Deidre on home shopping and Cara a star  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

@cottageHill wrote:

Class Act .... back in the day, I always hoped her and Jeff Hewson would "get-together."   She never ages!

@giraffe77

Sure glad she didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Well congrats to Pat!  She's a lovely person. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Pat is a lovely person, congratulations to her.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your longevity, Pat!

What an accomplishment!

Image result for happy anniversary images

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Thank you for all your replys  It does make sense that where she is a daytime person you would have it in the day  As for talking about the hosts families   I love it  I love that Jane  has shared her life  It has been the most interesting  She is the busiest and nicest person and I hope she continues  I want to follow her daughters  Mark my word  You will see Deidre on home shopping and Cara a star  

**************  This is a refreshing post.  Different strokes for different folks as they say.  It's what makes the world go round and keeps us from being nothing but robots.....which would be dull, dull, dull.

Both these ladies have some neat attributes.  Congratulations Pat on a job well done!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

When she was on in the evenings I really enjoyed Pat, so calm, and a beautiful speaking voice.

I used to enjoy her 18KG shows. She always looked so elegant in her fancy black dresses wearing beautiful jewelry.

I didn't buy many 18kg pieces but I enjoyed watching her. She was always soft-spoken and lovely to watch and listen to.

Congratulations Pat!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett