Respected Contributor

The other channels are often taped, and some shows are from weeks ago

Honored Contributor

Yes, Pat and many of the other hosts look so young without too much makeup.

Looks as though heavy makeup isn't really necessary for TV.  

Also, as a side note, I've noticed that very heavy mascara or false eyelashes seem to age women (on TV anyway).

Well, just thinking out loud, and making observations on MY TV.  Maybe other TV screens aren't the same as mine.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host.

Valued Contributor

I've noticed that the Q seems to be rotating people in for a fairly long haul, then they go away, (rest, are off, etc) and someone different starts in. 

Valued Contributor
Pat is my favorite host. I enjoy watching her with Susan Graver. That is the only show I watch regularly on the Q.
Frequent Contributor

Hmm...maybe that is it, I have felt for a few weeks, that Pat has looked a lot younger, also she has lost some weight.

She is one of the good hosts!

Esteemed Contributor

Pat is one of my favorites!  I enjoy her personality and selling style.  Like someone else said, I always watched Pat and Jayne's fashion shows on Mondays and Fridays while I got ready to go to work.  I looked forward to those shows every week.   I bought a lot of clothes from those ladies!

Pat looks lovely in less makeup.  I think all the hosts look better and more youthful without all the TV makeup.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I think Pat is an absolutely wonderful host.  Never makes the show about her, and tries to get in all the relevant information.  I do not watch her Susan Graver shows because I simply cannot watch Susan (Skype, or otherwise), but Pat is like a breath of fresh air.