Esteemed Contributor

Re: Passenger removed from US Air flight

GOOD GRIEF!

Esteemed Contributor

Just when you think you have heard it all; this story comes up. Like flying isn't uncomfortable enough you are now boarded with a pig. What a nut job.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Well, I guess that passenger isn't bringing home the bacon. Imagine allowing her therapy animal to hog the isle like that and turn it into a pig stye! Well, this subject is clearly making everyone go hog wild over it! Poodlepet2
Honored Contributor

On 12/1/2014 Caravaggio said:

They have the same emotional brain capacity as a dog we just disregard that to murder and eat them. And just because he is not a small one doesn't mean he is not cute.

I grew up on a pig farm - there is absolutely nothing about these filthy creatures that is cute. Good Heavens!

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why this large animal was allowed in the cabin. With a dog if it can't be put under the seat ion front of you for taking off and landing it can't ride in the cabin unless it is a blind person's dog, and then they are usually given the first row seat to make room for the dog to lie down, and the other seats in that row are left empty except for your traveling companion, if you have one.

Honored Contributor

I would have changed my flight.

Esteemed Contributor

People are going nuts. What is next?? An emotional support cow??

Respected Contributor

On 12/1/2014 happy housewife said:
On 12/1/2014 Caravaggio said:

They have the same emotional brain capacity as a dog we just disregard that to murder and eat them. And just because he is not a small one doesn't mean he is not cute.

I grew up on a pig farm - there is absolutely nothing about these filthy creatures that is cute. Good Heavens!

So you grew up on a farm so that gives you some sort of knowledge really? You calling them filthy and apparently looking at them as nothing but food speaks volumes.

Honored Contributor

I don't really care what animal is chosen as emotional support, but I do care, big, big time, that whatever the animal a passenger brings onto a plane that the passenger cages that animal after having walked it and walked it prior to boarding. I truly do not care about any mitigating circumstances. Pig and passenger - gone please.

Respected Contributor

I do understand that service animals are wonderful things and most really do help people. I have no issues with that. However, as a flight attendant, from what I've seen, this "emotional support" animal stuff has gotten waaaaay out of hand and many people are abusing the system.