Respected Contributor

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

@Brisky wrote:
Remember, Money is at the bottom line.$$$$$

The two men who appeared in the documentary were not financially compensated. The only ones looking for money are the Jackson's, who are suing HBO.  

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

They do sound credible. I watched it. I just can't believe that the accusers didn't come forward with this information early on. why wait so long?
Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

Why is this even public knowledge?  What happened to the Hippa law?  I thonl ot's terrible!

HIPAA has nothing to what's being published by the paps.  HIPAA would protect Paris from having her doctors discuss her mental illness or medical problems, but if you have ambulance chasers, anything they can view or glean from a witness is fair play.

Also, with police officers and ambulance personal who are now wearing cameras, you would be surprised what is on video.  The public wanted cameras and now that have lost their privacy.

Respected Contributor

I cannot believe that someone who actually watched all 4 hours of Leaving Neverland is asking Where's The Proof.

I believe them. They lied as CHILDREN (boys especially) to protect Michael, they cared for him. It was all confusing. The loved their parents too. Jordy Chandlers parents cashed out.  Where is he now?  Better yet where are his PARENTS.? Sworn to sevcrecy as part of the settlement. The other parents were too starstruck and what would they be lettinng their children hang for days at a time with a 33 yr old man...yup enablers, dumb,ignorant enablers after the veil lifted. It couldn't be?! Oh, after viewing the documentary...it be. 

The family and teams of help rely on MJ income. Latoya first desputed his innocence..then recanted...She needed an income. Janet moved to the other side of the world. Prince (oldest) is super intelligent, stays out of trouble, works his production company and I hope to god has influence over Prince II (nicknamed formerly as Blanket, now Bigi) and hopefully can bring Paris some sense. She has gotta quit smoking so much weed, get off social media and like the smart poster said, do some time with Peace Corp or other charity like St. Judge's hospital, Shriner's hospital etc. 

I hope Wade and James and any other survivors get the help and support they need

Respected Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
I don't know what went on behind closed doors.Nobody does. Parents do have obligations to protect their children. I would add, at no time would I let my son or daughter sleep in another room with a man or woman. PERIOD! I know as a parent I drilled this into my children's head. Nobody is aloud to touch you at any time. NEVER. So where were the parents?

If you get a chance to watch the doc, it will blow your mind how Wades mom got sucked into  all this MJ stuff to the point of moving  Wade and his sister from AU to LA and leaving her husband and older son behind. Husband later committed Suicide. 

Respected Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
I don't know what went on behind closed doors.Nobody does. Parents do have obligations to protect their children. I would add, at no time would I let my son or daughter sleep in another room with a man or woman. PERIOD! I know as a parent I drilled this into my children's head. Nobody is aloud to touch you at any time. NEVER. So where were the parents?

If you get a chance to watch the doc, it will blow your mind how Wades mom got sucked into  all this MJ stuff to the point of moving  Wade and his sister from AU to LA and leaving her husband and older son behind. Husband later committed Suicide. The other mom comments too. 

Respected Contributor

I watched it. If true it's just sick. The parents let MJ buy them a new home.This man is dead now. He can't defend himself. The parents of the boys were in the wrong too. They didn't protect their children.
Trusted Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
MJ was accused and acquitted by a jury. Found innocent, I believe? Where and when did MJ abuse his children?

@Brisky   I believe you're talking about two different things

First, being found "not guilty" in a court of law is not the same as being found innocent.  It's only means that the prosecutor has not met the burden of proof, according to the jurors.

Second, no one other than his children knows if he abused them.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

this poor kid has had an uphill battle from Day One.  i wish she had a relationship with her mother to help her through a challenging time ahead.  

@ms traditional 

IMO, her mother is another big part of Paris' problems, per Wikipedia:

Rowe met Michael Jackson while working as a nurse in Dr. Arnold Klein's dermatology office, where Jackson was being treated for vitiligo.[3][4] She recalled that after Jackson's divorce from Lisa Marie Presley in 1996, he was upset at the possibility that he might never become a father. Rowe, a longtime Jackson fan, proposed to bear his children.[5] In an interview with Playboy, Lisa Marie stated that she knew at the time that she and Jackson were married that Rowe wanted to have his children and that Rowe had "a crush on him".[6]

Children and marriage[edit]

It was announced she was pregnant in 1996, and the two were later married on November 14, 1996, in Sydney, Australia. It was her second marriage, her first being to Richard Edelman in 1982.[4]

Three months after Rowe and Jackson's marriage she gave birth to a son, Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.[1] (born February 13, 1997 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles),[7] who was subsequently nicknamed Prince.[8] The next year she gave birth to a daughter, Paris Jackson[1] (born April 3, 1998 at Spaulding Pain Medical Clinic in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles).[9] Jackson took full responsibility for raising the children.[5][10]

Divorce[edit]

Rowe, who described herself as a private person and almost never gave interviews, was overwhelmed by the publicity that came with being married to Jackson.[5] The couple divorced on October 8, 1999, with Rowe giving full custody rights of the children to Jackson. Rowe received an US$8 million settlement, and a house in Beverly Hills, California.[11] Court documents indicated she had signed a prenuptial agreement and therefore could not obtain an equal division of community property under California law.[12]

In 2001, Rowe went to a private judge to have her parental rights for the two children terminated.[11] In 2004, after Jackson was charged with 10 counts of child abuse, she went to court to have the decision reversed.[13] According to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, Rowe, who is Jewish, sought the reversal in part because she feared the nanny and some of Jackson's siblings were exposing the children to teachings of the Nation of Islam.[14] Court documents from 2005 noted that "[b]ecause she is Jewish, Deborah feared the children might be mistreated if Michael continued the association."[15] On the stand, in the 2005 People v. Jackson case, she explained that she had been allowed limited visits to her children, for eight hours every 45 days.[16]

In 2005, Rowe sold her Beverly Hills house for $1.3 million, and bought a ranch in Palmdale.[17] In 2006, she sued Jackson for one immediate payment of $195,000 and one payment of $50,000 to pursue a child custody case.[13] Jackson was ordered to pay her $60,000 in legal fees.[18]

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Paris is very young. She will need intense therapy along with medication for a long time. With support of her family she can come to terms with this but it takes a lot of work and commitment on her part to.

As for the people who made this documentary did they even think about all the people they would hurt by making this? MJ cant even defend himself. 

I didn't watch it, but only saw snippets of it and what I did see was disgusting. It made me question the two mens motive as to why they waited so long and I thought one of the mothers was a kook. 

The only people I feltbad for was the Jackson Family.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18