Honored Contributor

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

@Katcat1 wrote:

You know these people that put out this junk about Michael do not care one bit about his children.  Paris needs to get a thick skin and put a deaf ear to all this garbage.  She knows how her father was to her and her siblings and that is all that is important.  I hope she is going to be okay.  This is her 2nd attempt at suicide.  Very sad.

Grow a thick skin? Really?  How does one do that in that young woman's situation, which is not like anything anyone has ever seen before.  That's why treatment and therapy haven't and problem can't help her.  She never has time to recover and to accept and to move on.  I think her only recourse is to "disappear".  Change her name, move out of the USA and become a different person and continue with therapy, which she will need for her entire life.  Because the MJ story is still a big money maker and will be for decades.  It's tragic and ironic that she's just an innocent young woman who will suffer the most for whatever her father did or didn't do.  

Honored Contributor

I feel for her so much, I hope and pray she'll be ok eventually. Awfully difficult issues to deal with in her young life.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Michael was a very twisted man.  

To bring kids into his life was almost a crime.  Now look at what they have to deal with...

Honored Contributor

The jackson family has been in denial,for a long time, about Michael and other things.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I don't know what went on behind closed doors.Nobody does. Parents do have obligations to protect their children. I would add, at no time would I let my son or daughter sleep in another room with a man or woman. PERIOD! I know as a parent I drilled this into my children's head. Nobody is aloud to touch you at any time. NEVER. So where were the parents?
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
I don't know what went on behind closed doors.Nobody does. Parents do have obligations to protect their children. I would add, at no time would I let my son or daughter sleep in another room with a man or woman. PERIOD! I know as a parent I drilled this into my children's head. Nobody is aloud to touch you at any time. NEVER. So where were the parents?

Michael knew who to pick, the families were taken in by fame,and money, i don't know what he did to their kids, but michael while so talented ,was mentally sick.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
MJ was accused and acquitted by a jury. Found innocent, I believe? Where and when did MJ abuse his children?

Michael Jackson's trial was a circus of his own making. Defendants with unlimited funds often win in court. FYI, being found "not guilty" is not being found innocent. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

He may have been truly disgusting, I don't know.
Honored Contributor

Isn't MJ still dead???

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Isn't MJ still dead???

Yes. 

He paid a "doctor" to put him to sleep with proprofal every night and never woke up.