Honored Contributor

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

You know these people that put out this junk about Michael do not care one bit about his children.  Paris needs to get a thick skin and put a deaf ear to all this garbage.  She knows how her father was to her and her siblings and that is all that is important.  I hope she is going to be okay.  This is her 2nd attempt at suicide.  Very sad.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

MJ was accused and acquitted by a jury. Found innocent, I believe? Where and when did MJ abuse his children?
Respected Contributor

Remember, Money is at the bottom line.$$$$$
Respected Contributor

There has to be PROOF! The man accusing him is almost 30 years old. The man had parents! They were there.
If It was my son, I would have known if something was up and gone to authorities at the time!
Respected Contributor

Sorry, just ranting
Esteemed Contributor

Who knows what went on in that house...she could have been an innocent victim caught up in it all too

She is crying out for help and I hope she gets it

Respected Contributor

this poor kid has had an uphill battle from Day One.  i wish she had a relationship with her mother to help her through a challenging time ahead.  

Valued Contributor

Why is this even public knowledge?  What happened to the Hippa law?  I thonl ot's terrible!

Honored Contributor

Those kids never had any normalcy to their lives.

I hope she's getting a lot of therapy.  Attempted suicide is very serious.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@kivah wrote:

She had a bad start in life - and it just kept getting worse. No mom in her young life, a dad who wasn't capable of being a father, moving from city to city, wearing a mask in public so she wouldn't be recognized, growing up in a mansion near Santa Barbara - and unable to believe Michael was a pedophile. She's now finding out how mean and fake most people in ShowBiz are - and she has no one to protect her.

Her story won't end well. I hope she finds "real" help.

@kivah   Actually Michael was an amazing  very capable Father. Yes, maybe not The typical Dad, but the children had much love and caring growing up, and they all said so.  ALSO, MANY CHILDREN GROW UP WITH NO MOTHER.   

You up are making things up about her Father and her life that leads a person to depression. She never had a bad start in life! She was given everything including love. Do not blame these things for her depression.  It is THE RUMORS that you and others spread that can lead to depression.

Actually, you know nothing about her childhood or upbringing. None of us do.